Doing research

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Doing research

User Info: partytrev

partytrev
2 weeks ago#1
Is the Xbox one s full of problems? I know it's new, but it's getting bad reviews of updating and not working. Is that super common?

I want to get a one but not sure the s is the best, although it is on sale

User Info: Deltron_Zero

Deltron_Zero
2 weeks ago#2
Mine has worked perfectly since i bought it.
Eating contest! http://imgur.com/L5ybrGY
http://imgur.com/syLkh1C

partytrev
2 weeks ago#3
I guess I would still have the warranty if something did happen

User Info: chex81

chex81
2 weeks ago#4
Why not just go for the PS4 since your thread implies you like dark souls and want to play bloodbourne (personally I found it overrated but to each their own)? What research are you referring to that implies any Xbox one console has common problems?
XBL: chex81 || NNID: phasma81

partytrev
2 weeks ago#5
chex81 posted...
Why not just go for the PS4 since your thread implies you like dark souls and want to play bloodbourne (personally I found it overrated but to each their own)? What research are you referring to that implies any Xbox one console has common problems?

I'm debating consoles still. And was getting Xbox user input jist like ps4 input.

And reviews on lots of different sites say after certain updates, it blocks up and can't be used anymore without sending it in.

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 weeks ago#6
I rarely see any complaints about the Xbox One having any issues that a hard reset doesn't fix. I wouldn't worry about it any more than with any console. Every single type of console ever made will have some faulty units.
Ryse > Knack

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
2 weeks ago#7
partytrev posted...
chex81 posted...

I'm debating consoles still. And was getting Xbox user input jist like ps4 input.

And reviews on lots of different sites say after certain updates, it blocks up and can't be used anymore without sending it in.

The PS4 input will be overwhelming. This site is massively populated with hardcore PS4 fanboys. Not saying the PS4 is a bad console, just the fanbase are heavily biased and ignorant to the advantages that the Xbox offers.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

partytrev
2 weeks ago#8
I've had the ps2, and still have it. Loved it. Chose the 360 over the ps3, this gen I'm having major trouble deciding

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
2 weeks ago#9
partytrev posted...
Is the Xbox one s full of problems? I know it's new, but it's getting bad reviews of updating and not working. Is that super common?

I want to get a one but not sure the s is the best, although it is on sale

The S isn't new, are you thinking of the X? Where are these "bad reviews" you speak of?
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
2 weeks ago#10
Xbox Pros - better controller, better online

Playstation Pros - more exclusives, better graphics
The DS3 PVP King
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Doing research

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived