A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
1 month ago#11
uubershikamarux posted...
genesis145 posted...
selling the internet? That's possible? lol

Ok maybe not selling but their government is taking their hands off the wheel and you can sure as hell bet the big internet providers are gonna take the wheel and drive customers to some shady places.

Not without loads of riots and destruction and deaths until they turn it back around.
The people have power, believe it or not.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: Appa121582

Appa121582
1 month ago#12
It already passed the last vote, they'll do one more the 14th and that's it. We have to live with the consequences, not them.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: SuperHoneyBunny

SuperHoneyBunny
1 month ago#13
Yea, messing with the internet is going to wiz off a lot off nerds. I'm hoping all those hackers start using their powers for good.

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
1 month ago#14
Single player ftw
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
1 month ago#15
NSGraphite posted...
Single player ftw

That’s because you have no friends.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
1 month ago#16
genesis145 posted...
what is this about?

Tinfoil
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: Marshall_Law

Marshall_Law
1 month ago#17
I have unlimited data and tethering with T Mobile. It does suck when DL a game but works fine for MP.

I do believe if they go through with this the ddos attacks are gonna be unbelievable
" people of the nation do not understand our banking system, if they did there would be a revolution before morning." - Henry Ford

Appa121582
1 month ago#18
There might be a huge backlash, there should be, but who knows what will happen? The rich are getting richer off this and don't care.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
1 month ago#19
SuperHoneyBunny posted...
Yea, messing with the internet is going to wiz off a lot off nerds. I'm hoping all those hackers start using their powers for good.

This.

I'd love for them to pull off something huge if this passes.

This country's government is so f***ing greedy and corrupt, it's like EA is running things....

Appa121582
1 month ago#20
Pretty soon they will charge for higher quality air. Or tax you for living in an area with a nice climate.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived