A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
1 month ago#41
grampamurked posted...
Technology moves forward and as it does prices go down.

Yep, my cable bill keeps going down. Everybodys does. Corporations care about us.
And I want the brightest, I want fluorescence every day and night for the rest of my life - RIP Chuck Mosley

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
1 month ago#42
For anyone thinking that the possibility of net neutrality being eliminated is "tinfoil", the former FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler reacts to current FCC Chairman Ajit Pai's plans to void net neutrality rules. Guess what? He thinks trying to kill net neutrality is a shameful sham and sellout and he's taking this news very seriously since it could happen and he doesn't want it to happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5C3MvCusxs
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
1 month ago#43
beerhammer1 posted...
grampamurked posted...
genesis145 posted...
what is this about?

Tinfoil

I'd suggest you educate yourself on the whole "net neutrality" thing before chalking it up as another "tinfoil hat folks" type thing. We lose Net Neutrality and the mega corporations that we're forced to use as internet providers are going to happily be messing with everyones internet. They will have the ability to throttle speeds and charge people even more money for "fast lane" type services. More or less the end of the internet as we know it- expect to be paying a lot more for what your enjoying now.

Ignore him. He’s really self-absorbed. People like him are why Season Passes and Mictrotransactions and Lootboxes exist, because they use s*** memes like “tinfoil” to plug their ears and make believe everything is fine until things actually happen.
Berry Brothers Sporting Goods "We got that stuff!"
PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
1 month ago#44
Remember the name of every senator and representative who voted yes and vote those f***ers out.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
1 month ago#45
CapwnD posted...
grampamurked posted...

Yep, my cable bill keeps going down. Everybodys does. Corporations care about us.

Cable? Lol

You have alternatives. No one to blame but yourself
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
1 month ago#46
CaIiber345 posted...
beerhammer1 posted...
grampamurked posted...
genesis145 posted...
what is this about?

Tinfoil

I'd suggest you educate yourself on the whole "net neutrality" thing before chalking it up as another "tinfoil hat folks" type thing. We lose Net Neutrality and the mega corporations that we're forced to use as internet providers are going to happily be messing with everyones internet. They will have the ability to throttle speeds and charge people even more money for "fast lane" type services. More or less the end of the internet as we know it- expect to be paying a lot more for what your enjoying now.

Ignore him. He’s really self-absorbed. People like him are why Season Passes and Mictrotransactions and Lootboxes exist, because they use s*** memes like “tinfoil” to plug their ears and make believe everything is fine until things actually happen.

Not self absorbed, just correct.
As for all that other goalpost moving you did...good job s***posting irrelevant nonsense.
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
1 month ago#47
grampamurked posted...
CapwnD posted...
grampamurked posted...

Cable? Lol

Yea he does, online based only. You damned clown.
That’s the point on top of keeping prices high and raising them. They are trying to trap all the people who have ditched cable for the overpriced s*** it was.
Because then they only have to overpay for Internet.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

CapwnD
1 month ago#48
grampamurked posted...
CapwnD posted...
grampamurked posted...

Cable? Lol

So what you are saying, is that a corporation that owns something like Cable IS garbage, and you need to drop it and get a different service. Interesting considering what we're talking about.

So if I want a different cable company, I should move, right? And when that price goes up over the years, I move again to an area with a different provider?
And I want the brightest, I want fluorescence every day and night for the rest of my life - RIP Chuck Mosley

CapwnD
1 month ago#49
MertensCW posted...
grampamurked posted...
CapwnD posted...
grampamurked posted...

Cable? Lol

Yea he does, online based only. You damned clown.
That’s the point on top of keeping prices high and raising them. They are trying to trap all the people who have ditched cable for the overpriced s*** it was.
Because then they only have to overpay for Internet.

Yes, exactly. I don't pay for cable. I pay for internet because cable priced me out.

User Info: googler

googler
1 month ago#50
Appa121582 posted...
This whole net neutrality thing is going to be voted on again on the 14th. It has me scared &*()-less. I can barely afford my bills now, so if I have to pay more, then mutiplayer is out for me. It should scare you too.

Appa121582 posted...
This whole net neutrality thing is going to be voted on again on the 14th. It has me scared &*()-less. I can barely afford my bills now, so if I have to pay more, then mutiplayer is out for me. It should scare you too.

You won't pay more and second, if you couldn't get your s*** straightened out enough to pay for games when your struggling to pay bills then you're still going to have all the same troubles regardless and begs the question how you managed to get by before this bait & switch bulls*** was passed just a year and a half ago. You're scared because you bought into asinine propaganda by the same people the sponsored and invested themselves in passing Net Neutrality for their own gain, stop trying to spread the same chicken little alarmist BS to more gullible people that don't know their a****** from their elbow on the subject.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A lot of us could be losing multiplayer soon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived