Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

User Info: Em_Jay_Dee

Em_Jay_Dee
1 month ago#281
Vin_land posted...
Em_Jay_Dee posted...
Vin_land posted...
VR is the definitive way to play games. I am glad that I have enough money to afford these high end products.

Wow! You sure have your head pretty far up your ass eh?

I don't dislike VR because of the cost. In reality it's 10x cheaper then my other hobbies. I'm not interested because when I'm looking to play some games i want to relax. Not dance around my living room completely oblivious of the outside world. I imagine most people share this opinion. If you look at any consumer product EVER they never evolve into something that requires more energy to use. It's the exact opposite. People are lazy.

VR was cool to try but that's it. Every person i know with psvr regrets their purchase. The initial "wow!" factor wares off quickly and they go back to traditional gaming. With the way you're frantically defending this thing it seems like you're trying to justify something you aren't sure about yourself.

This is one of the people I was talking about LMAO. Clearly can’t afford it and then makes up things like “every person I know with PSVR regrets their purchase”. LOLOL.

Dude it's only like $300 bucks. Is that a significant amount of money to you? How old are you?

I wasn't kidding. The 3 people i know who bought a psvr now wish they hadn't. The novelty wares off.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#282
Vin_land posted...
Discharged19DCS posted...
PSVR was a huge waste of money. Possibly my biggest ever gaming regret. Even worse than destiny.

LMAO! This coming from the guy that claims he has all the PSVR accessories and over 20 VR games. Sounds like you REALLY hate it LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Why are you lying again?

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
1 month ago#283
Vin_land posted...
PSVR was a huge waste of money. Possibly my biggest ever gaming regret. Even worse than destiny.

LMAO! This coming from the guy that claims he has all the PSVR accessories and over 20 VR games. Sounds like you REALLY hate it LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Why are you lying again?

https://ibb.co/cHgwvG

You make this way too easy. OWNED!!!!

User Info: Em_Jay_Dee

Em_Jay_Dee
1 month ago#284
Hold on. Is this guy quincys new account?

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#285
Vin_land posted...
Vin_land posted...

Why are you lying again?

I’m confused. Where does that say that I have all the accessories?

I know your lying has become pathalogical, but this is getting silly.

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#286
Em_Jay_Dee posted...
Hold on. Is this guy quincys new account?

He seems to lie almost as much.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#287
That’s just proving that he has had the same opinion for 5 months you arrogant turd
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

Vin_land
1 month ago#288
Vin_land posted...
Vin_land posted...

Why are you lying again?

Nice try but no one is buying it. You just got ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED LMAO! That was hilarious and way too easy to out you as a terrible liar. So what is it? You either own VR, the moves, the aim controller, and over 20 games but claim to hate it LOLOLOL or you are sad liar that doesn’t own any of it. Either way you look incredible bad LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

So easy!

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#289
Vin_land posted...
Vin_land posted...
Vin_land posted...

Why are you lying again?

Nice try but no one is buying it. You just got ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED LMAO! That was hilarious and way too easy to out you as a terrible liar. So what is it? You either own VR, the moves, the aim controller, and over 20 games but claim to hate it LOLOLOL or you are sad liar that doesn’t own any of it. Either way you look incredible bad LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

So easy!

I own the VR, the move controllers, the far point bundle and over 20 games. And it’s s***.

Where’s the issue? You really, really need to stop with the lies and meltdowns.

Vin_land
1 month ago#290
Vin_land posted...
Vin_land posted...
Vin_land posted...

Why are you lying again?

So easy!

I own the VR, the move controllers, the far point bundle and over 20 games. And it’s s***.

Where’s the issue?

That you claim to hate something but continue to buy anything VR that you can get your hands on. It is hilariously pathetic and shows what a liar you are LMAO.

Guys...I hate the Switch but I bought one and then keep buying games and accessories for it because it sucks. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep supporting VR though LOLOLOLOL. Have you doubled or tripled the average game attachment rate for VR owners??? LOLOLOL.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived