Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#341
ImmortalityV posted...
Nice try. Attempting to shut down vinny's thread by derailing it. He sure has this forum crying over lack of vr

This thread has been derailed from page one man
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 month ago#342
Wait, how can someone post with a Suspended account?

ImmortalityV

Suspended
User Since: Jun 2014
Active Posts: 59
Total Badges: 11
Follow
Ignore

ImmortalityV is no longer an active member.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Critter_crew

Critter_crew
1 month ago#343
agentspoon posted...
ImmortalityV is no longer an active member.

Oh no! CNET have shut him down whilst they are embroiled in a legal battle with him over his suspension on GameFaqs. Must be a conspiracy to prevent the rest of us knowing the outcome, which obviously means CNET expect to lose. Is there a JustGiving page where I can assist with the legal bills?

This thread has been most entertaining. Keep it up.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#344
Poor Coldplay

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
1 month ago#345
Oh my god...

Did I call that or what?
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

agentspoon
1 month ago#346
@RonBurgundy929

Call what?
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
1 month ago#347
agentspoon posted...
Call what?

I keep telling these loser trolls to stop getting suspended...and they immediately get themselves suspended again.

http://i.imgur.com/mvzIQpJ.gif
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

agentspoon
1 month ago#348
@RonBurgundy929

Ahhh I get you.

But how can someone post when they are Suspended? Unless he was Suspended immediately after posting that...?

How does one get Suspended for serious breaches of the TOS and come back so many times?

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
1 month ago#349
The thing is, VR still isn't as big as people make it out to be. How many people here honestly bought a PS4 just to play a VR game? Also, as I understand it, there aren't that many good VR games. I think there are a small handful at best. Atleast with 4K, there is a broader audiance.

All I really want is Jade Empire on backwards compatible, the DLC for KOTOR and for Fable Anniversery to be cheaper or Fable the Lost Chapters to be available.
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
1 month ago#350
cymanx posted...
The thing is, VR still isn't as big as people make it out to be. How many people here honestly bought a PS4 just to play a VR game? Also, as I understand it, there aren't that many good VR games. I think there are a small handful at best. Atleast with 4K, there is a broader audiance.

All I really want is Jade Empire on backwards compatible, the DLC for KOTOR and for Fable Anniversery to be cheaper or Fable the Lost Chapters to be available.

Sounds like you don't understand it at all. Why do people feel like they are qualified to talk about something they have never tried? You wouldn't go around giving sex advice would you?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pressure Mounts for Xbox's Missing VR Strategy. PSVR Rakes in Half a Billion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived