November 2017 NPD: XB1X helps XB1 sell 200k more than last year!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. November 2017 NPD: XB1X helps XB1 sell 200k more than last year!!!
(message deleted)

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#62
Technarchy posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
It isn't a surprise that Switch ranked below both PS4 and XB1. Switch wasn't on sale while both PS4S and XB1S both saw massive price cuts.

Switch also sold 10 million units in 9 months while Xbox did about 3.5 million all year.

One month is nothing if the disparity in oveall sales continues at this rate.

Xbox did about 10 million this year.
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: Kcrack

Kcrack
1 month ago#63
Nice melt Hedon, refer to my last post, read it again, and point out where I'm lying.
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000

The_Hedon
1 month ago#64
Kcrack posted...
Nice melt Hedon, refer to my last post, read it again, and point out where I'm lying.

I'm logged in ready for you right now. My GT is xHedon and my PSN is Kvally.

You lied. You said I lied, and that I don't own more than those three games you mentioned. You lied like a troll.

What is your gamertag so I can add you on both platforms.

Waiting on you sunshine. No need for you to be triggered.

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
1 month ago#65
The_Hedon posted...
Technarchy posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
It isn't a surprise that Switch ranked below both PS4 and XB1. Switch wasn't on sale while both PS4S and XB1S both saw massive price cuts.

Switch also sold 10 million units in 9 months while Xbox did about 3.5 million all year.

No, it did not. Current NPD estimate is 3,809,089 units for 2017.

This is without November and December's numbers. With those numbers, Xbox One will probably crack 5 million, which is a strong ending for what has otherwise been a soft year for Microsoft.

The_Hedon
1 month ago#66
Technarchy posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Technarchy posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

No, it did not. Current NPD estimate is 3,809,089 units for 2017.

This is without November and December's numbers. With those numbers, Xbox One will probably crack 5 million, which is a strong ending for what has otherwise been a soft year for Microsoft.

Wait, so you are changing your claim now?

But yeah, it did. LOL

User Info: MetroidFan99999

MetroidFan99999
1 month ago#67
CommonSense posted...
I see why we're focusing on sales here. The truth that Xbox won the war on sheer POWER is painful for some of you guys. Quincy? Sorry broseph! My condolences on your loss.

Power = Makes games run better, makes games look better, makes games load faster!
Sales = No effect on the performance or enjoyment of games at all.

Hmmm.... I wonder which I should care about?

Ouch....

: (

How can you win when you are intentionally late to the party that is over halfway over?

If anything, MS shot themselves in the foot because they will yet again be trying to catch up with PS5, which already has an extra year of R&D under it's foot.
Zelda BOTW is the GOAT
(message deleted)

User Info: Mario786

Mario786
1 month ago#69
The other topic got deleted, I was informed that it hurt xbox fanboys' feelings which is not permitted on this board...

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
1 month ago#70
Xbox One generated most spending in November according to the NPD Group, Call of Duty: WWII is the best-selling game this year
https://mspoweruser.com/xbox-one-generated-spending-november-according-npd-group-call-duty-wwii-best-selling-game-year/ e:ra

Call of Duty WW2 tops every possible chart in November NPD, PS4 and Xbox One both had a great month
https://www.vg247.com/2017/12/15/call-of-duty-ww2-tops-every-possible-chart-in-november-npd-ps4-and-xbox-one-both-had-a-great-month/ e:ra
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. November 2017 NPD: XB1X helps XB1 sell 200k more than last year!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived