How's Gears of War 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How's Gears of War 4?

User Info: RubMyDucky

RubMyDucky
1 month ago#1
Is it any good?

Loved 3, didnt really enjoy Judgement.
Journalism doesn't deserve your trust.

User Info: dweeeeb2

dweeeeb2
1 month ago#2
Looks good on X, but god I found it boring. I’ve found the whole GOW cover system to be very long in the tooth now so my judgement could be a bit harsh. Plus I haven’t tried increasing difficulty.
The X is a love letter to the core gamer - DF Xbox X review

User Info: Broodingpage7

Broodingpage7
1 month ago#3
I really enjoyed it. The campaign wasn't the best, but it was still pretty solid. Horde and MP is where the game shines though.
You mistake stars reflected in a pond for the night sky

User Info: revolution3603

revolution3603
1 month ago#4
If you're a fan of the others you'll like this but for me it was boring I felt they played it too safe they did nothing to push the series forward
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

User Info: GuyFawkes5

GuyFawkes5
1 month ago#5
Broodingpage7 posted...
I really enjoyed it. The campaign wasn't the best, but it was still pretty solid. Horde and MP is where the game shines though.

This. An I also agree TC, Judgement was pretty lame.
I was reborn in the fire of a muzzle flash.

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
1 month ago#6
dweeeeb2 posted...
Looks good on X, but god I found it boring. I’ve found the whole GOW cover system to be very long in the tooth now so my judgement could be a bit harsh. Plus I haven’t tried increasing difficulty.

That plus hold A to run and no crosshairs. Leave them off for MP but there's no reason not to have crosshairs in SP.
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg - RIP Holden
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
1 month ago#7
I thought the campaign was great. There are a few segments in the middle where it's all just room after room of the same ol' cover shooting through the same ol' decaying buildings as we've seen in 4-5 other Gears games but I think the game mixed up things nicely occasionally. Very colorful compared to other Gears games too. My personal favorite campaign in the series and on of the best cover shooters out there.
Ryse > Knack
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How's Gears of War 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived