Will Xbox One X with true 4K have a chance against PS4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will Xbox One X with true 4K have a chance against PS4?

User Info: Chaos_LightDark

Chaos_LightDark
1 month ago#1
In the EU/NA market, Microsoft is about even with Sony, with Sony slightly ahead.

In the Asian market, to put it nicely, it's lolxboner.

Will the XOX level the playing field?
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 English localization: "moe = blushy-crushy"
I'm going to say "blushy-crushy" instead of "moe" from now on.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 month ago#2
Salty salty Sony fanboys in 3...2...1...

https://imgur.com/QUaSvDG
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Animeboy413

Animeboy413
1 month ago#3
This clearly is a troll post, you already know the answer which is no....Microsoft would have to be really committed to making the XBox brand succeed in Japan at all cost. That is rebuild relationships with lesser known Devs and publishers in Japan, maybe copy Nintendo create a cross play handheld XBox platform. if they can create something like Switch but more powerful they will move more units..Sony isn't ''committed to PSVita'' and that's where MS could step in get Devs on board before before Sony decides to give Vita another go :)

Handhelds are more popular than Consoles in Japan MS should approach the Asian market this way...

User Info: Chaos_LightDark

Chaos_LightDark
1 month ago#4
Animeboy413 posted...
This clearly is a troll post, you already know the answer which is no....Microsoft would have to be really committed to making the XBox brand succeed in Japan at all cost. That is rebuild relationships with lesser known Devs and publishers in Japan, maybe copy Nintendo create a cross play handheld XBox platform. if they can create something like Switch but more powerful they will move more units..Sony isn't ''committed to PSVita'' and that's where MS could step in get Devs on board before before Sony decides to give Vita another go :)

Handhelds are more popular than Consoles in Japan MS should approach the Asian market this way...

You pretend Japan is the only country in Asia, yet I'm the troll...
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 English localization: "moe = blushy-crushy"
I'm going to say "blushy-crushy" instead of "moe" from now on.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 month ago#5
So MS gets s*** on for trying to create an All-In-One Media Hub/Games Console Hybrid that can replace everything but the TV in your living room but then people want them to create a Hybrid Portable Games Console for a minuscule market?

WHAT THE f*** DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?!
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Januzaj_Dragon

Januzaj_Dragon
1 month ago#6
In europe? no chance

thats Sony land

Remember when 360 was destroying the Ps3 for it's first few years? Even with it being $150 more and with no games the PS3 sold more in europe. Europe is Sonyland with the exception of the UK which has similar marketshare to the US.

Every other european coutnry it's like 90% sony and 10% MS.
The Real Top 3 of 2017: 1- Nioh | 2- Ninja Gaiden Black | 3- Persona 5

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
1 month ago#7
I hope they start paying third party companies to make their games xbox one x enhanced and 4k for older games...
Combo Master
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will Xbox One X with true 4K have a chance against PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived