NOVEMBER 2017 Console Power Report: Xbox comes out ahead of PS4 again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. NOVEMBER 2017 Console Power Report: Xbox comes out ahead of PS4 again

User Info: CommonSense

CommonSense
1 month ago#1
Reports are in for November's console power report and the Xbox One X comes out ahead once again. Games will continue to run better, load faster, and look better on Xbox. Sony refused to comment. Analysts are predicting similar results next month and the month after that and the month after that....

and the month after that.

Ouch!

: ( ....more as the story progresses.
"Not going to read through this whole thread" - Gamefaqs Moderator Pitaya

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
1 month ago#2
and then ps5 will outmatch it, and next xbox will outdo ps5, and itll never end

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
1 month ago#3
The continued cycle of new consoles until we reach the limits of what's possible in a SFF device. I think they can reach 7nm fabrication, but there is a limit. What then?

There was a concept of a processor that used light instead of electrical connectors (great for multiple parallelisation). Never went anywhere.

There is also quantum computing.

Who knows.

Perhaps there will be a time when they release a console, and it will be the last one. They may revise it slightly (faster hard drives, more hard drive space, faster ram), but they will not be able to improve on the core hardware. They will have reached the limit.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
1 month ago#4
And more people still want a ps4 so whats that tell ya...And 99 % of games do not load faster nor play better..They mostly just look a bit better
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
1 month ago#5
70 million sold to consumers.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
1 month ago#6
CommonSense posted...
Reports are in for November's console power report and the Xbox One X comes out ahead once again. Games will continue to run better, load faster, and look better on Xbox. Sony refused to comment. Analysts are predicting similar results next month and the month after that and the month after that....

and the month after that.

Ouch!

: ( ....more as the story progresses.

Well duh, isn't the whole purpose of the Xbox One X to one up the PS4 in terms of power? I would be seriously worried if games did not run slightly better on the One X, too bad Microsoft aren't doing anything to address their exclusive game though.
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible

User Info: Sigarmz

Sigarmz
1 month ago#7
Reassurance.

User Info: Killusional

Killusional
1 month ago#8
Sales report pls

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
1 month ago#9
Yay, go Xbox! *waves green and white flag* We did it, guys! Wohoooo! #TeamXbox #XboxIsTheBestBox #SaltyPonies
Ryse > Knack

User Info: King_Deadlights

King_Deadlights
1 month ago#10
These posts are so sad. Who gives a s***.

Strive to be better than the PS trolls that hurt you so badly
GT: King Deadlights
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. NOVEMBER 2017 Console Power Report: Xbox comes out ahead of PS4 again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived