How much is Gamestop giving or amazon or Best buy for an Original xbox one fat?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How much is Gamestop giving or amazon or Best buy for an Original xbox one fat?

User Info: MarkIngramTD

MarkIngramTD
1 month ago#11
Will do thanks guys!
made for your viewing pleasure.

User Info: GhostPhoenix1

GhostPhoenix1
1 month ago#12
Keep it. I have sold or gifted systems in the past when I upgrade and have regretted it more than once. Prime example I recently sold my one S and a few months earlier I gifted my PS3 to a buddy for his daughter and my 360 to my nephew. We still have an X1 in the living room but my son is pissed he can't watch YouTube in his room before bed time. Not the end of the world but he is not a happy camper. If i tell him why we sold it he wouldn't be so pissed but then that would step on santas toes a bit
Gt: Ghostknobone
PSN: Calelomus77

User Info: MarkIngramTD

MarkIngramTD
1 month ago#13
yeah but the xbox one X plays all the xbox one library of games I would understand selling it without being able to play my games but I just thought I could get something for it since I wouldn't need it after getting an x either way believe me I know about giving systems away

and I got tons of old systems all over my house.
made for your viewing pleasure.

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
1 month ago#14
TheGam3925 posted...
55 dollars. Half as much as a PS4 lmao.

https://m.gamestop.com/trade/quote/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-500gb-console/115705

https://m.gamestop.com/trade/quote/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-500gb-system-black/114375

Given there is an $80 price difference in what they're sold for used, I'm not sure what is funny. Scratch that, I know why you think it is funny.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How much is Gamestop giving or amazon or Best buy for an Original xbox one fat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived