Is your GamerPic still from the Xbox 360 generation?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is your GamerPic still from the Xbox 360 generation?

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
1 month ago#21
Mr_arizona posted...
Also don't even need a flash drive. Download the app and do it in there. Don't even need the Xbox to do it. Literally as easy as changing your Facebook pic or your signature on this site.
Flashdrive was the only way originally and I haven't used any of the newer methods. That still only takes mere minutes after you have a picture you want.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | Switch FC: Ask
"Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy."

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
1 month ago#22
mcnichoj posted...
Mr_arizona posted...
Also don't even need a flash drive. Download the app and do it in there. Don't even need the Xbox to do it. Literally as easy as changing your Facebook pic or your signature on this site.
Flashdrive was the only way originally and I haven't used any of the newer methods. That still only takes mere minutes after you have a picture you want.

I had the Xbox One Beta App on my phone. Had mine and all Gamertags updated with new profile pictures before they did the official release. So the phone update has been there since at least a month before public.

But either way phone or flash drive it's simple as hell.
http://i.imgur.com/VBDN2Pi.gif
https://wwewritten.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/r80.gif

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
1 month ago#23
mcnichoj posted...
ValzacardX posted...
Nope. Use to rock the (IIRC) Gamestop E3 Master Chief one.

Then went over to the Gorilla. Looking for something custom, but I've been Lazy. Wish it was as easy as the PS4.
Putting a 1080x1080 picture on to a flash drive is hard?

I had my 360 one all the way up to when they added the option for custom ones to the beta testers.

Yes lol. First I'm really picky with images and lazy with resizing.

Not like on the PS app where I could Google a quick image and upload it without being too botherd with sizing. Plus why a flash drive? Lottery everything else under the sun has "upload" option.

Mr_arizona posted...
Download the app

Huh never heard you can do it from the app, at least when checking the Xbox site.

I'll get to it eventually.
GT:Kahlilx77 PSN:CBE_Rookie
Currently playing: Gundam Versus, Destiny 2, Warframe(PC), and Xcom Enemy Unknown.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is your GamerPic still from the Xbox 360 generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived