so pumped for PUBG tommorrow!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. so pumped for PUBG tommorrow!

User Info: Ilovegirls

Ilovegirls
1 month ago#1
I know it's going to have it's issues but I have been waiting so long for this to come to consoles! Tried to play it on my PC but was such a chugger. Now I get to play it on my x1x. Bring it on!
Easy Allies: Love and Respect
Hit em with the Hine!

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 month ago#2
I got the day off, GTA Onlines new DLC drops and then PUBG for when my gaming bestie comes Online. :D
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: AColdOnion

AColdOnion
1 month ago#3
I played a lot of PUBG on steam and I loved it. defenitley getting it tomorrow when it drops.. honestly I am more excited for DayZ to drop on Xbox though. I know there are a lot of haters for that game but I honestly enjoyed the good ole DayZ days better than I have PUBG... haven't played either one for a while though so tomorrow can't come soon enough..
hi

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
1 month ago#4
I really don't get the appeal of these types of games, but they are obviouly popular. Enjoy.
PLAYING - Football Manager 2018 (PC), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS), Assassin's Creed Origins (PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
1 month ago#5
Anyone else worried about server performance? I have a feeling it's going to be a bumpy release which is why I'm going to hold off.
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. -Jim Carrey

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 month ago#6
I think its gonna be GTA Online levels of s***ness at launch.

Every single person playing it in the world is playing digital so they will all be Online at the same moment.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
1 month ago#7
Will the servers go down today or Friday that’s the question. I’m guessing this whole week will be a clusterf***. But I’ll still be apart of it. Christmas break will probably be worse.

User Info: 0TiamaT0

0TiamaT0
1 month ago#8
I was interested until some of the Xbox fan base decided to sabotage the game for those with X1X’s.

Those people are as bad as Sony fanboys.
Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
1 month ago#9
AWarAmp84 posted...
Anyone else worried about server performance? I have a feeling it's going to be a bumpy release which is why I'm going to hold off.

They are switching to Microsoft's Azure servers for the launch so if it doesn't work well it's on Microsoft's head.
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
1 month ago#10
all og/xbox one s users have to do is complain and xbox one x users get the shaft, and no I am not buying it, just another shooter

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. so pumped for PUBG tommorrow!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived