Is the elite controller worth it for $40

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is the elite controller worth it for $40

User Info: b166er01

b166er01
1 month ago#31
However, you made some weird comparisons since last time I checked no one is holding a doorknob/credit card for hours upon hours with the sweatiest of hands, building up crime as they wipe their nose, scratch their butthole, or eat flaming hot Cheetos

Its a very valid comparison..you just chose not to see it. Then it would force you to realize how trivial worrying about a used controller is in the grand scheme of a SINGLE DAY.

it doesnt take hours to leave bacteria, mucus, fecal matter, etc on a surface. All that stuff is everywhere.. and here's the best part..you WILL touch your face after touching one of those surfaces, (a number of times) and not even realize it. Lol @ "hours"..the 5 second rule wasnt meant to be taken seriously. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.
Yes, I wear glasses. No, I'm not a hipster; I actually need them

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
1 month ago#32
jdmteg posted...
I have bought 3, definitely worth it.

Watch out, high roller over here boys.
Roll Tide.
Alabama Crimson Tide 11-1 (7-1)

User Info: ziadon

ziadon
1 month ago#33
Deffo, go out to that shop and buy it straight away. I got mine when they first came out best controller I have ever had.
I don't know where I am coming from, I don't know where I am going but I can't wait to get there.

User Info: jdmteg

jdmteg
1 month ago#34
Landonio posted...
jdmteg posted...

Hardly,
Dog has eaten two of them. They are so good that when I have enough I'll buy another.
XBL: Nack3r
Currently Playing: Destiny 2

User Info: Chente

Chente
1 month ago#35
jdmteg posted...
Landonio posted...
jdmteg posted...

Hardly,
Dog has eaten two of them. They are so good that when I have enough I'll buy another.

Put the dog down.

User Info: Neo Vejiita

Neo Vejiita
1 month ago#36
If it is in decent working order then yes, absolutely.
aka NeoMasamune

User Info: DGenerateKane

DGenerateKane
1 month ago#37
Take a UV light with you and run it over the controller first.
http://www.360-hq.com/gamercard-DGenerateKane-0-19.png

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
1 month ago#38
If it was worth it, they'd be selling it for more than $40. Pawn shops aren't there to lose money.

User Info: jdmteg

jdmteg
1 month ago#39
Chente posted...
jdmteg posted...
Landonio posted...
jdmteg posted...

Hardly,

Put the dog down.

Lol
XBL: Nack3r
Currently Playing: Destiny 2

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
4 weeks ago#40
b166er01 posted...
However, you made some weird comparisons since last time I checked no one is holding a doorknob/credit card for hours upon hours with the sweatiest of hands, building up crime as they wipe their nose, scratch their butthole, or eat flaming hot Cheetos

Its a very valid comparison..you just chose not to see it. Then it would force you to realize how trivial worrying about a used controller is in the grand scheme of a SINGLE DAY.

it doesnt take hours to leave bacteria, mucus, fecal matter, etc on a surface. All that stuff is everywhere.. and here's the best part..you WILL touch your face after touching one of those surfaces, (a number of times) and not even realize it. Lol @ "hours"..the 5 second rule wasnt meant to be taken seriously. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

No, your comparison was ass. Don't get insulted. I know how germs/bacteria spread. 8th grade science was fun. Here's a science project for extra credit: Go test your credit card vs your controller for bacteria, etc. But a public doorknob does have some nasty stuff on it, and yeah I wash my hands when I touch one if I can. Point is, I know how dirty a doorknob can be as well as a used controller from a pawn shop.

And again, no. I'm aware of what my hands touch... I mean I have control over them, so it's easy.
Always O.G.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is the elite controller worth it for $40

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived