how do i get a refund for Cuphead???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how do i get a refund for Cuphead???

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
1 month ago#21
ill-thoughts posted...
call who???

Jenny. 867-5309.
And I want the brightest, I want fluorescence every day and night for the rest of my life - RIP Chuck Mosley

User Info: Babbit55

Babbit55
1 month ago#22
ill-thoughts posted...
call who???

Ghostbusters!

Seriously, 3 pages before anyone did it? I am disappoint Gamefaqs
GT:- Babbit55
PC - i5 4670k, 16g ram, RX 480, 2tb hybrid drive.

User Info: SSBoKantei

SSBoKantei
1 month ago#23
ill-thoughts posted...
actually 30 minutes now. its just not my kinda game. i got it because of all the praise and wanted to do a montage but i really just dont find it Fun....like at all. it really is just a Memory driven experience that feels more like a Task than a Game.

Careful, if you go over a certain time they won't refund it.

Onto your opinion!

What memories drove me to play this game?

I am a fan of the genre but this was in no way Nostalgia filled, and I beat many of the bosses on my first attempt, no need to memorize the bosses at all if your paying attention.

I played and enjoyed this game due to the oddity and mashup of things going on here. A game running at two different frame rates at time? Gotta see that in.action for sure.

Regardless, your reason for buying it is weak, you do you, don't follow the crowd and call a game bad when it obviously wasn't for you.

You played yourself buddy, DJ Khaled warned you man, and you still did it.

User Info: dratsablive

dratsablive
1 month ago#24
I have played and finished all the Souls games (Including Demon Souls) and enjoyed them immensely, but I don't think I would enjoy Cuphead.
Xbox Live and PSN dratsablive

User Info: RekamOiram

RekamOiram
1 month ago#25
If you have a physical copy, put it back in the case, then smash it with a mallet until you have pieces no larger than 1”x1”. Put the pieces in a 5x7 envelope, spit a mucousy logey into it, then mail to:

Microsoft Corporation One Microsoft Way Redmond, WA 98052-6399 USA

Pretty sure once they receive it, they’ll send you a full refund right away.
"I'm a bag..."

User Info: Explicit Dank

Explicit Dank
1 month ago#26
Like watching people play it, but definitely not for me. I don't care for platformers, I hate boss battles, and I can barely beat Super Mario Bros..
Parental Advisory - Explicit Dank

User Info: robdisco

robdisco
1 month ago#27
You can get a refund for digital purchases by logging into account.microsoft.com and selecting the item from your purchase history as long as you haven’t played more than 2 hours or had the game for more than two weeks.
I prefer to just play video games rather than worry about which platform/s they release on or how many pixels are on the screen.

User Info: fan360

fan360
1 month ago#28
Be careful with all these old school games.

The reviewers pretend that they are "old" and give an "outdated" game a high score.

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
1 month ago#29
Didn't get the game but dear god I hate the art style. I've narrowed it down to two things

1. The facial expressions. Right off the bat your character constantly has this >:D expression. Constantly. It gets annoying. Second, nearly every enemy in the game is using that same facial expression. Aside from the facial expressions a lot of them are just plain ugly to look at.

2. Looped animations. Take a look at a cartoon this is based on. None of them use looped animations. I get it, it's necessary for a game. Unfortunately it doesn't work and just looks ugly and repetitive with this style. Example:

https://i.imgur.com/ZdeX0Rf.gif
Shoot first, think never.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#30
LOOOPS has something against loops?
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how do i get a refund for Cuphead???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived