How to get end of Zoe dlc with season pass..?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How to get end of Zoe dlc with season pass..?

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
1 month ago#1
I suddenly remember when I was downloading not a hero that the final season pass dlc came out too. But when I go to the marketplace it tells me to purchase it.

I’m lost.. do I have to purchase it in game..? Been a while since I popped this disc in (been playing destiny 2).
Married September 21st, 2017
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007

User Info: HyruleHero

HyruleHero
1 month ago#2
It seems there is an issue as I can’t find it in game or anywhere else for free.
Currently Playing: Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO), Resident Evil 7 (XBO).
The artist formally know as slyman19.

ZDT_Leader
1 month ago#3
HyruleHero posted...
It seems there is an issue as I can’t find it in game or anywhere else for free.

Well that’s annoying. Planned on finishing not a hero first anyways (which I stopped for the night)

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
1 month ago#4
I contacted MS, and after half an hour, the guy said if I bought it he'd just reimburse me the cost of it after the transaction as processed. Obviously talk to somebody first before just buying it then getting a boner that tells you "too bad" or something. I opted to wait for the store refresh in a couple of hours but he gave me a reference number so I can just get it all taken care of if it doesn't show up as owned later.
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

TheCyborgNinja
1 month ago#5
Store updated, still asking for money. f***, this is annoying.

User Info: chitto412

chitto412
1 month ago#6
Are you all that desperate that you have to play it now?? Be patient, you're not gonna lose out on it. It's obvious it's some kind of glitch.
Xbox Gamertag: ALZ
PSN: Raged-Zombie

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
1 month ago#7
Yeah seems like a glitch they will fix it.

TheCyborgNinja
1 month ago#8
They won’t if nobody complains. The support guy was totally unaware of it and it seems like only some users are getting screwed (I assume physical deluxe buyers).

ZDT_Leader
1 month ago#9
TheCyborgNinja posted...
They won’t if nobody complains. The support guy was totally unaware of it and it seems like only some users are getting screwed (I assume physical deluxe buyers).

Which is me. I bought the physical deluxe edition

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
1 month ago#10
Any fixes? Having the same issue except I got the digital Deluxe edition
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How to get end of Zoe dlc with season pass..?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived