Getting the Xbox One X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Getting the Xbox One X
Miami Hurricanes1 1 month ago#1
Hows the 55' Samsung Q74 QLED TV for it?
http://tinyurl.com/q7o6uys

User Info: HyruleHero

HyruleHero
1 month ago#2
Definitely don’t. Just invest in a gaming PC or something. The One X simply isn’t worth the high price point.
Currently Playing: Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO), Resident Evil 7 (XBO).
The artist formally know as slyman19.

User Info: Xbox4ever

Xbox4ever
1 month ago#3
Miami Hurricanes1 posted...
Hows the 55' Samsung Q74 QLED TV for it?

Perfectly fine.
FC: 2878-9605-4861 Pokemon Sun

User Info: GamecubeIchiban

GamecubeIchiban
1 month ago#4
X1X is fantastic. You can get an awesome 4k TV and the system for the same price as a gaming PC, so it's definitely the smart choice.

As for that TV, don't know.
I have a 65" Sammy UHD. It's absolutely incredible.
Hammer of JUSTICE Crushes You, Over Power.
http://www.glsen.org/

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
1 month ago#5
HyruleHero posted...
Definitely don’t. Just invest in a gaming PC or something. The One X simply isn’t worth the high price point.

Don't listen to this troll, a PC on pair with the Xbox X will cost you 3/4 times more money.
Gamertag: Mr Brownstone64

HyruleHero
1 month ago#6
GamecubeIchiban posted...
X1X is fantastic. You can get an awesome 4k TV and the system for the same price as a gaming PC, so it's definitely the smart choice.

As for that TV, don't know.
I have a 65" Sammy UHD. It's absolutely incredible.

Yeah, but you don’t get a system to really take advantage of your 4K TV. Uncompromised 4K my ass.

With PC gaming, you get actual 4K!. Plus PC gaming is overall cheaper, so in the end, you’re saving money.

HyruleHero
1 month ago#7
Brownstone posted...
HyruleHero posted...

Don't listen to this troll, a PC on pair with the Xbox X will cost you 3/4 times more money.

Uh, no. Probably around $200 more. The CPU in the One X is dog s*** anyways, so a gaming PC is the much better choice for real 4K.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#8
HyruleHero posted...
Brownstone posted...
HyruleHero posted...

Uh, no. Probably around $200 more. The CPU in the One X is dog s*** anyways, so a gaming PC is the much better choice for real 4K.

Who's alt?
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

HyruleHero
1 month ago#9
ExempliGratia posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Brownstone posted...
HyruleHero posted...

Who's alt?

Can’t refute my post? That’s okay. In reality, we both know how badly the One X fails in its mission for “uncompromised 4K”.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#10
HyruleHero posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Brownstone posted...
HyruleHero posted...

Who's alt?

Can’t refute my post? That’s okay. In reality, we both know how badly the One X fails in its mission for “uncompromised 4K”.

Alt, I know you this but... No one takes your posts seriously.

There's nothing to refute. There is no discussion.

Who's alt are you is all I want to know.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Getting the Xbox One X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived