Disney Infinity USB Base 3.0 work with 2.0 game disc and playsets?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Disney Infinity USB Base 3.0 work with 2.0 game disc and playsets?

User Info: BCAM1984

BCAM1984
4 weeks ago#1
Sorry the boards are fairly dead. LOL
Romans 12:21 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

User Info: KingFelix59

KingFelix59
4 weeks ago#2
Yes

As long as the base was bought for the XBOX One.

BCAM1984
4 weeks ago#3
KingFelix59 posted...
Yes

As long as the base was bought for the XBOX One.

Thanks, and I definitely need to get a 2.0 Disc somewhere?

KingFelix59
4 weeks ago#4
Yes, or you could buy it digitally if it's available on the Xbox Store.

Also, I'm sure you already know this, but Disney Infinity figures/power discs are only forward compatible, not backwards. So any figures or power ups made specifically for 3.0 will not work on 2.0.

BCAM1984
4 weeks ago#5
KingFelix59 posted...
Yes, or you could buy it digitally if it's available on the Xbox Store.

Also, I'm sure you already know this, but Disney Infinity figures/power discs are only forward compatible, not backwards. So any figures or power ups made specifically for 3.0 will not work on 2.0.

Thanks for this, will definitely have to check that out digitally. I really appreciate the heads up. And yes, I recently got the 3.0 Star Wars set (at Toy'r us) for extremely cheap and was hoping to go back and get the 2.0 Marvel sets and figures at some point, but the disc is a little hard to find new.

KingFelix59
4 weeks ago#6
If you haven't gotten these, check out:

1.) The Toy Box Takeover Expansion: It's a top-down brawler that spans the different IP's that Disney owns.

2.) The Toy Box Speedway: It's basically a Mario Kart-type racing game using the figures you own.

3.) The Rise Against the Empire Playset: If you like the original trilogy, it's sort of a condensed retelling of the story. Both the on-foot and space combat is pretty fun.

You can find all these for like $11-$12 on Amazon.com

User Info: jediknight52501

jediknight52501
4 weeks ago#7
i have 2.0 and 3.0 the Expansion sets are so worth it. just need to get a few more figures to complete the Marvel set.
it is good to be back. XBL-GamingWizardC75, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501

BCAM1984
4 weeks ago#8
KingFelix59 posted...

1.) The Toy Box Takeover Expansion: It's a top-down brawler that spans the different IP's that Disney owns.

2.) The Toy Box Speedway: It's basically a Mario Kart-type racing game using the figures you own.

3.) The Rise Against the Empire Playset: If you like the original trilogy, it's sort of a condensed retelling of the story. Both the on-foot and space combat is pretty fun.

And the first two work with 2.0 and 3.0 characters?

BCAM1984
4 weeks ago#9
BCAM1984 posted...
KingFelix59 posted...

And the first two work with 2.0 and 3.0 characters?

Just found a video of the first one. Looks a Little Kingdom Hearts with the world jumping.

BCAM1984
4 weeks ago#10
For Marvel Battlegrounds, do you need the physical characters for single player?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Disney Infinity USB Base 3.0 work with 2.0 game disc and playsets?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived