Digital Foundry on PUBG on XB1: ''You're not getting the value for the price.''

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry on PUBG on XB1: ''You're not getting the value for the price.''

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqIlgl0F7RI&t=603s

As with all early access games, just wait until it's finished before you buy it.
Lock Him Up - Number of Trump Campaign or Admin Employees Indicted or Pleaded Guilty So Far: 4

User Info: PartTimeBatman

PartTimeBatman
1 month ago#2
I’m enjoying it so I’ve gotten value for the price.
Because the internet mistakes are forever.

User Info: Dave_Gahan

Dave_Gahan
1 month ago#3
PartTimeBatman posted...
I’m enjoying it so I’ve gotten value for the price.
HOUSTON TEXANS
#PrayForDeshaun

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
1 month ago#4
Jesus. Your life must be an absolute joy. Preaching nonsense about what game to buy while also rocking an anti-Trump sig on a video game website.

Amazing...
Always O.G.

bsballa09
1 month ago#5
TBONE_OG posted...
Jesus. Your life must be an absolute joy. Preaching nonsense about what game to buy while also rocking an anti-Trump sig on a video game website.

Amazing...

Facts are anti-Trump?
Lock Him Up - Number of Trump Campaign or Admin Employees Indicted or Pleaded Guilty So Far: 4

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
1 month ago#6
bsballa09 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Amazing...

Facts are anti-Trump?

You're adorable. Carry on, little buddy.
Always O.G.

User Info: GamecubeIchiban

GamecubeIchiban
1 month ago#7
DF started doing game reviews? I thought that they just did tech analysis and didn't actually play games? The dude is like in his 60s..

Cool, I guess, however.
Hammer of JUSTICE Crushes You, Over Power.
http://www.glsen.org/

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#8
bsballa09 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqIlgl0F7RI&t=603s

As with all early access games, just wait until it's finished before you buy it.

some questions though, if I purchased this game in early access for $30 and have made more than $30 in gear that i have sold through Steam, it was a bad purchase?

also for Xbox specifically, isn't the game out of early access when it comes out on 12/20? Or is that still an early access period for Xbox and the 1.0 is coming later than PC's 12/20 date? if the former is the case, what's the issue with buying it a week early?
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
1 month ago#9
bsballa09 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Amazing...

Facts are anti-Trump?

It’s the fact you feel the need to bring it up here, a place to talk video games. I’d assume based on your sig you’re one of the people who feel the need to trash the guy in multiple conversations a day. I’m not defending the guy and I could easily be wrong about you. Honestly I’m just sick of seeing him brought nonstop almost anywhere I look. Now this is all I’m saying on this so let’s please not make a conversation about it.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

bsballa09
1 month ago#10
AgentLocke posted...
bsballa09 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Amazing...

Facts are anti-Trump?

It’s the fact you feel the need to bring it up here, a place to talk video games. I’d assume based on your sig you’re one of the people who feel the need to trash the guy in multiple conversations a day. I’m not defending the guy and I could easily be wrong about you. Honestly I’m just sick of seeing him brought nonstop almost anywhere I look. Now this is all I’m saying on this so let’s please not make a conversation about it.

I didn't bring it up.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry on PUBG on XB1: ''You're not getting the value for the price.''

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived