Rumor: Burnout Paradise Remastered coming to PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rumor: Burnout Paradise Remastered coming to PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

User Info: RockguyKev

RockguyKev
4 weeks ago#11
I bought it on PC not too long ago and replayed a chunk of it. Still a good game but everything is just too stylized to make it feel "real." I just want to race not listen to that freaking DJ tell me I'm about to race for 30 seconds every few minutes.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
4 weeks ago#12
I replayed some of the 360 version recently and had forgotten just how awesome of a game it is. I would absolutely buy a full x1x remake, but I doubt the rumor is true.

User Info: takidigits2005

takidigits2005
4 weeks ago#13
I'd rather play Burnout 3. I didn't enjoy Paradise at all.
KONG VINTER (Taake, 2017)
KINGDOMS DISDAINED (Morbid Angel, 2017)

User Info: porkys8077

porkys8077
4 weeks ago#14
AndyJoe89 posted...
I love the people in that thread caalling it the worst Burnout when Dominator, Legends, and Crash exist. Also, Burnout 1 wasn't that great; good, but not great.

Some think it's great and some don't. It's all opinions

Anyway I'm happy about this if it's true.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
4 weeks ago#15
AndyJoe89 posted...
I love the people in that thread caalling it the worst Burnout when Dominator, Legends, and Crash exist. Also, Burnout 1 wasn't that great; good, but not great.

They are? That's surprising. I always thought most people considered it the best in the series. That's how I feel. It's still one of my favorite open world racing games. I can't find anything to dislike about Burnout Paradise.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
4 weeks ago#16
I want a NEW Burnout. That and now I'm just going to feel annoyed every time i get a remaster of a past gen game. An X enhancement patch would be just as good and thatd be free. The game already ran at 60fps so they really couldnt bring anything of value unless they made brand new content.

On top of that i already have the PC version too.

User Info: NeuralLaxative

NeuralLaxative
4 weeks ago#17
Burnout 3 was GOAT
http://i.imgur.com/JW8T9kW.gif ---> http://i.imgur.com/UforGKe.gif
(message deleted)

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
4 weeks ago#19
OutsideTheCube posted...
They’re remastering the wrong games. Give me 3 or Revenge any day though!
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: AndyJoe89

AndyJoe89
4 weeks ago#20
DirkMcGurkin posted...
AndyJoe89 posted...

They are? That's surprising. I always thought most people considered it the best in the series. That's how I feel. It's still one of my favorite open world racing games. I can't find anything to dislike about Burnout Paradise.

Same, I always see 3, Revenge and Paradise the cream of the crop with the series.
Deadpool: the best Disney Princess
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Rumor: Burnout Paradise Remastered coming to PlayStation 4 & Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived