If Halo Reach was remastered would you buy it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Halo Reach was remastered would you buy it?

User Info: huerito323

huerito323
1 month ago#21
I enjoyed the campaign and firefight was awesome. But the multiplayer was trash. I remember there being a lot of hate for it, and there was a huge drop in population after a few weeks. So the fact that people like to blame 343 for supposedly screwing up Halo, just remember that Reach was the last Bungie Halo game, and most Halo fans hated it. Compared to Halo 3, the multiplayer community was very small, in other words, it died pretty fast. It didn't even compete with COD. It had stupid crap like armor lock and the maps were terrible.

But like everything out there, there was people that enjoyed it. I wasn't one of them.

User Info: Finaliize

Finaliize
1 month ago#22
I would literally only buy it if they kept proximity chat.

Being able to talk trash to the other team mid game and vice versa when someone killed me was one of the funnest aspects of a subpar halo game

User Info: GamecubeIchiban

GamecubeIchiban
1 month ago#23
Prolly not, but I'd love if it got an X enhancement.
Hammer of JUSTICE Crushes You, Over Power.
http://www.glsen.org/

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
1 month ago#24
darknessturbo8 posted...
Landonio posted...
I'll pass on re-playing the worst multiplayer in the entire series....

I don't know how anyone can think anything other than Halo 5 is the worst multiplayer.

On topic, Halo Reach was my favorite by far but I think it's best to leave it in the past.

I mean, there's people on here that love it. Some even think it's the best in the series somehow. *gags*

I don't think it's a terrible game, I just think it's a bad Halo game. It's at least somewhat competent. And there's nothing really that breaks the game (at least to my knowledge), like bloom and Armor Lock did. It's also just a smoother experience (60fps, no motion blur, etc.). It is bottom 3 in the series no doubt though.
Roll Tide.
Alabama Crimson Tide 11-1 (7-1)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If Halo Reach was remastered would you buy it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived