So My Ex Wife Threw My Elite Controller Through A Wall

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So My Ex Wife Threw My Elite Controller Through A Wall

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
1 month ago#41
I've put a nice sized hole in drywall with my head before...so I don't doubt that a controller could do it, especially if it hit the wall with one of the "handles".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
I'm not a grammar Nazi. I'm just alt-write. RIP Tori. You will be missed.

User Info: SixStringHero

SixStringHero
1 month ago#42
People are missing the context regarding the 'ex-wife.'

She was his wife up until the moment she threw the controller through the wall...
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
1 month ago#43
There's zero chance a controller penetrates drywall. Dent it, scuff it maybe. I hardly believe it would break through to the other side even with the handle hitting it just right but lol if you think that plastic toy could knock a hole big enough to go through.
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

User Info: AbramsM1A2

AbramsM1A2
1 month ago#44
SixStringHero posted...

She was his wife up until the moment she threw the controller through the wall...

You sir are correct.

Most of you must not own an Elite controller - it's built well and heavy for a controller. And FFS it didn't go through to the other side. It's like a 1inch by 2 inch hole. The side of the controller hit the wall and put a hole in it. The paddles, the thumb sticks, the D-pad, batteries, and the battery cover went flying and were missing for a while.
Disregard Women.
Acquire Currency.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
1 month ago#45
Where's mythbusters when you need them?
I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it's not the answer. -Jim Carrey

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
1 month ago#46
AbramsM1A2 posted...
SixStringHero posted...

You sir are correct.

Most of you must not own an Elite controller - it's built well and heavy for a controller. And FFS it didn't go through to the other side. It's like a 1inch by 2 inch hole. The side of the controller hit the wall and put a hole in it. The paddles, the thumb sticks, the D-pad, batteries, and the battery cover went flying and were missing for a while.

It’s built like a brick could def break through a weakened wall.
(message deleted)

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
1 month ago#48
idk if it's been asked or not, but why's your ex in your house? What's really going on?

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#49
genesis145 posted...
idk if it's been asked or not, but why's your ex in your house? What's really going on?

They have kids together.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
1 month ago#50
GinsuVictim posted...
genesis145 posted...

They have kids together.

Ah I see. Well that makes sense then. Was hoping TC wasn't one of those people who tries to keep their ex around while dating other people. Works for some sure but most people end up cheating xD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So My Ex Wife Threw My Elite Controller Through A Wall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived