I find it weird how Street Fighter 30th Anniversary is coming to Xbox One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I find it weird how Street Fighter 30th Anniversary is coming to Xbox One

User Info: Muryo

Muryo
1 month ago#41
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
Switch version is the one to get, playing the Alpha games and Third Strike on the go? :D

On small ass, 720p screen? No f***ing thank you.

For trips it gets the job done, you can play it on your big screen at home as well, love the versatility of the switch!
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken

User Info: HyruleHero

HyruleHero
1 month ago#42
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
Switch version is the one to get, playing the Alpha games and Third Strike on the go? :D

For trips it gets the job done, you can play it on your big screen at home as well, love the versatility of the switch!

Except as a home console, the Switch is just awful. It’s underpowered, the default controller is terrible, and the online infrastructure is mediocre to say the least.
Currently Playing: Dishonored 2 (XBO), Metro 2033 Redux (XBO).
The artist formally know as slyman19.

Muryo
1 month ago#43
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...

Except as a home console, the Switch is just awful. It’s underpowered, the default controller is terrible, and the online infrastructure is mediocre to say the least.

It’s good enough given the feature of being hybrid, love having my AAA games in the go, specially the Bayonetta trilogy :)

HyruleHero
1 month ago#44
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...

It’s good enough given the feature of being hybrid, love having my AAA games in the go, specially the Bayonetta trilogy :)

I guess since I don’t use public transportation or travel very much, I just see the Switch as a mound of overpriced garbage. Zelda was great though.

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 month ago#45
I'm so glad you used an alt, because the level of stupidity involved creating this topic would have been too much for your regular screenname to bear.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

Muryo
1 month ago#46
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...

I guess since I don’t use public transportation or travel very much, I just see the Switch as a mound of overpriced garbage. Zelda was great though.

Over 10 million people disagree with the “garbage” part.

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
1 month ago#47
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...

Same slyman I once ignored. Closed his account but still the same now. Pay no mind.
Nintendo fanboy, KirbyCentrist. Poyo peace to the world :)
https://i.imgur.com/O68JkE7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/r6x4QXn.jpg https://youtu.be/S-1e0VJUWXE

HyruleHero
1 month ago#48
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...

And? People buy overpriced garbage all the damn time. Apple is proof of that.

Besides, I doubt the success will continue. Switch has no big titles confirmed for next year and the current library is lacking.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#49
HyruleHero posted...
Apple is proof of that.

This is a really such a weak argument and always has been. Apple produces great products.
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

HyruleHero
1 month ago#50
AltiarLio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Apple is proof of that.

This is a really such a weak argument and always has been. Apple produces great products.

Not at all. They look nice and some times have nice software, but they are grossly overpriced garbage.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I find it weird how Street Fighter 30th Anniversary is coming to Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived