When is Microsoft going to make more OG Xbox games BC on XB1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When is Microsoft going to make more OG Xbox games BC on XB1?

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 weeks ago#21
spartain117 posted...
importvita posted...
They said early 2018. The entire team is taking the rest of the year off and, honestly, I can't blame them. After reading some of the in-depth pieces from Eurogamer there is a ton more that goes into emulation than I would have ever imagined.

Do you have the link for that Eurogamer article?

https://youtu.be/Hd8nYLO43zs

Here is a YouTube video someone posted here from digital foundry. It's pretty cool, a lot of games work better than they did on 360.

User Info: John-Dana

John-Dana
4 weeks ago#22
I've seen some people, and possibly trolls, say "this is the end of backwards compatibility!", which is an outright lie. But I understand that the team needs rest before they focus their renewed energy to make more games backwards compatible. Here's hoping that the original Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars The Clone Wars games becomes BC.
Always, ALWAYS have a backup plan. If that fails, have a backup-backup plan. If that fails...

User Info: Talon684

Talon684
4 weeks ago#23
HyruleHero posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Probably never. I don’t think it’s been very profitable for them so far.

Yeah, is that what you think? Do everyone here a favour and stop thinking so much.

Do you have any proof to the contrary?

Do you have proof it hasn't been profitable or is it pure speculation?
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B

User Info: importvita

importvita
4 weeks ago#24
HyruleHero posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Probably never. I don’t think it’s been very profitable for them so far.

Yeah, is that what you think? Do everyone here a favour and stop thinking so much.

Do you have any proof to the contrary?

Nearly 200 360 games and over a dozen OG Xbox titles. lol
A Mod/Admin said on 7/10/2016 9:44:39 PM:
Don't use this site to post your masturbation habits, let alone untoward comments at underage characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When is Microsoft going to make more OG Xbox games BC on XB1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived