ReviewTechUSA Says PUBG Is Hot Garbage On The Xbone X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ReviewTechUSA Says PUBG Is Hot Garbage On The Xbone X

User Info: uptown710

uptown710
1 month ago#201
@Bumbleoni

siege of inaolia, servo, towns, godus, cube world, spacebase df9, the war z, Earth 2066, the stomping land, Windborne, sword coast legends, Nosgoth.

I know there’s more but it’s slipping my mind atm.
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
1 month ago#202
It's not an alpha final release it's a work in progress if you didn't know that before hand that's on you we all knew it would be like this

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
1 month ago#203
uptown710 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
They clearly aren't spending money on fixing the game, it was released a year ago, considering how much money they made, that s*** should've been fixed a long time ago.

They have made more than enough money to fund the complete development of this game. It’s made several billions since it hit steam back in March, hasn’t it? Don’t know what single game needs billions of dollars to only release with about 2 maps. On top of that they really didn’t have to pay for advertising which is usually where the most money is spent on a video games development (sadly).

f*** are you talking about? I swear, most of you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to game development but continue to act like you do.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!

User Info: Kcrack

Kcrack
1 month ago#204
Rome218 posted...
It has more than likely sold more than every ps4 exclusive combined by a healthy margin, lol.

No it hasn't. Even if you're talking about the PC version.
Only reason psn is up now is because there are no games to play on it ~ kcypher2000

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
1 month ago#205
uptown710 posted...
@Bumbleoni

siege of inaolia, servo, towns, godus, cube world, spacebase df9, the war z, Earth 2066, the stomping land, Windborne, sword coast legends, Nosgoth.

I'm not sure about some of those, Sword Coast Legends for example:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sword-coast-legends-dev-shuts-down-but-xbox-one-an/1100-6436369/

"As for the upcoming Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of Sword Coast Legends, the Wizards of the Coast spokesperson said these are complete, though launch timing has yet to be confirmed."

I was looking up some links for "Xbox One Preview Program games failed" maybe if you have some links?

Siege of Inaolia - I can't find mention of this being in the Preview Program, I see it did fail on Steam
Servo - Same as siege
Towns - Again, I see it for Steam but nothing else

I keep looking up these games you mentioned but most of them never seem to have been in the Preview Program, if you have some links I'd be interested
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
1 month ago#206
This kid really just said, "It's made several billions." Lmao

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
1 month ago#207
Kcrack posted...
Rome218 posted...
It has more than likely sold more than every ps4 exclusive combined by a healthy margin, lol.

No it hasn't. Even if you're talking about the PC version.

Ps4 exclusives this year.

And I mean pc and xbox.

uptown710
1 month ago#208
THEaircobra posted...
uptown710 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
They clearly aren't spending money on fixing the game, it was released a year ago, considering how much money they made, that s*** should've been fixed a long time ago.

They have made more than enough money to fund the complete development of this game. It’s made several billions since it hit steam back in March, hasn’t it? Don’t know what single game needs billions of dollars to only release with about 2 maps. On top of that they really didn’t have to pay for advertising which is usually where the most money is spent on a video games development (sadly).

f*** are you talking about? I swear, most of you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to game development but continue to act like you do.

If you would actually read, you’d see that i asked If they made that much money. Comprehension is key.

I looked it up and it’s the dev that’s worth 4+ billion dollars. Again, for a company who’s main income is PUBG, there should be more than enough money thereto fund the game. GTAV only cost about $300. This game has made about 2xs that.

uptown710
1 month ago#209
Bumbleoni posted...
uptown710 posted...
@Bumbleoni

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sword-coast-legends-dev-shuts-down-but-xbox-one-an/1100-6436369/

"As for the upcoming Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of Sword Coast Legends, the Wizards of the Coast spokesperson said these are complete, though launch timing has yet to be confirmed."

I was looking up some links for "Xbox One Preview Program games failed" maybe if you have some links?

Siege of Inaolia - I can't find mention of this being in the Preview Program, I see it did fail on Steam
Servo - Same as siege

I keep looking up these games you mentioned but most of them never seem to have been in the Preview Program, if you have some links I'd be interested

I meant steam early access.

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
1 month ago#210
uptown710 posted...
Bumbleoni posted...
uptown710 posted...
@Bumbleoni

Servo - Same as siege

I meant steam early access.

That makes sense, I was talking about the Preview Program on Xbox. I would never get a Steam early access game
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ReviewTechUSA Says PUBG Is Hot Garbage On The Xbone X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived