tekken 7 question..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. tekken 7 question..

User Info: HyruleHero

HyruleHero
4 weeks ago#21
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...
How would you even know my Gamertag anyway? And how do I know you've even played the game? Even if you have you sound garbage anyway.

And yes, I do. I don't care about other games. I'm talking about fighting games, specifically Tekken here. The DS is a good controller for it. Are you going to deny numerous tournament players that are 100x better than you that agree with me? Or are you just gonna continue to spout nonsense?

EDIT: If you're talking about in my GameFAQs profile, I haven't looked at that s*** in like 8 years, if there's even anything still on there. I honestly don't even know how to change it.

You were on that profile two days ago. Why would you suddenly change profiles? It’s far more likely that you’re just lying out your ass for some dumbass reason.

What profile? I legitimately don't even know what you're talking about anymore. My GT is "i Landonio i".

You HAVE to be a troll. No way you're this sad of a human.

Why are you lying? You were on your profile two days ago (a profile that has never played on Xbox One game). Just stop being so f***ing pathetic.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil Revelations (XBO), The Surge (XBO).
Most anticipated game; Sea of Thieves.

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 weeks ago#22
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...
How would you even know my Gamertag anyway? And how do I know you've even played the game? Even if you have you sound garbage anyway.

And yes, I do. I don't care about other games. I'm talking about fighting games, specifically Tekken here. The DS is a good controller for it. Are you going to deny numerous tournament players that are 100x better than you that agree with me? Or are you just gonna continue to spout nonsense?

EDIT: If you're talking about in my GameFAQs profile, I haven't looked at that s*** in like 8 years, if there's even anything still on there. I honestly don't even know how to change it.

You were on that profile two days ago. Why would you suddenly change profiles? It’s far more likely that you’re just lying out your ass for some dumbass reason.

What profile? I legitimately don't even know what you're talking about anymore. My GT is "i Landonio i".

Why are you lying? You were on your profile two days ago (a profile that has never played on Xbox One game). Just stop being so f***ing pathetic.

I'm on my "profile" right now watching Twitch. With my 54,470 Gamerscore. Not sure what profile you're talking about kid. Whether you're trolling or not, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
Roll Tide.
Alabama Crimson Tide 11-1 (7-1)

HyruleHero
4 weeks ago#23
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...

I'm on my "profile" right now watching Twitch. With my 54,470 Gamerscore. Not sure what profile you're talking about kid. Whether you're trolling or not, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

I really feel sorry for you. Your nothing but a lying fool. You can’t help yourself. You know you’ve been beaten, but you keep going on. Is it your pride? Swallow it and move on.

Landonio
4 weeks ago#24
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...

I really feel sorry for you. Your nothing but a lying fool. You can’t help yourself. You know you’ve been beaten, but you keep going on. Is it your pride? Swallow it and move on.

Elaborate on how I'm a liar. I'd love to hear it.
Roll Tide.

HyruleHero
4 weeks ago#25
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Landonio posted...

Elaborate on how I'm a liar. I'd love to hear it.

Oh god, you’re partially illiterate too? f***, that’s rough.

Landonio
4 weeks ago#26
How would I know you called me a liar if I were illiterate. That makes 0 sense.

If you're trolling, your trolling needs serious work.

If you're honestly serious, you need mental help.
Roll Tide.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
4 weeks ago#27
I think a lot of tekken players actually play on stick....

Ds4 is ok for fighting games.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
4 weeks ago#28
I've been playing fighting games a hell of a long time and there is nothing definitive or special about the dual shock design for fighting games.

It's been associated with Tekken by default due to Tekken being a Playstation exclusive for 13 years, but I personally prefer the current generation Xbox controller.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 weeks ago#29
It's dead on PS4 (and the controller is trash). PC and Xbox has a huge online population.
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

Landonio
4 weeks ago#30
ExempliGratia posted...
I think a lot of tekken players actually play on stick....

Ds4 is ok for fighting games.

Yeah, and a huge contingent of them play on pad as well. Moreso than most fighting games, where sticks dominate (not counting NRS games or Smash of course). Tekken probably has the largest percentage of DS players than any other stick-dominated fighting game out there.

Technarchy posted...
I've been playing fighting games a hell of a long time and there is nothing definitive or special about the dual shock design for fighting games.

It's been associated with Tekken by default due to Tekken being a Playstation exclusive for 13 years, but I personally prefer the current generation Xbox controller.

3D fighters. Tekken specifically because it requires such dexterity with the movement. The Xbox controller was notorious for being garbage for fighting games. At least MS FINALLY decided to fix the d-pad with the Xbone controller. It's finally decent for 2D fighters now. I actually MUCH prefer it to the DS4 for NRS games, which is one fighter that I think the DS is trash for due to directional leniency being extremely strict on the controller for whatever reason. It's so much more lenient on the Xbone controller, making special move inputs so much cleaner, faster, and more fluid.

I digress though. The Xbone controller is trash for Tekken. Trust me. Movement is the core of Tekken. When you can't move, you can't play. Try KBD'ing consistently on it. It can't be done. It's a chore. Whereas it comes out effortlessly on a DS with it's bigger, segmented d-pad. It's not even a contest.
Roll Tide.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. tekken 7 question..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived