So is Xbox One X still considered the underdog? I own the X and the Pro.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is Xbox One X still considered the underdog? I own the X and the Pro.

User Info: SnippySnappy

SnippySnappy
4 weeks ago#1
Talking to my Wife tonight about Xbox vs PS4 after playing a few hours of The Last of Us. The Last of Us is a stunner for sure! We were just amazed at the quality. Hearing all these sales postings on gamefaqs has me questioning my One X purchase. It's a beast of a system but I'm getting the feeling it's still the console that is the underdog or the target for hate. Have any of you just stop supporting the Xbox even with your purchase of the X because of whatever reasons? Playstation has so much going for it as far as public opinion etc. Kind of having a slight buyers regret right now to be honest. That could be from all the negative s*** on this site swaying me. Is it all bad with Xbox as far as sales and public perception or is the reality the complete opposite? VGChartz is unreliable from what I've heard. Unless that is a troll lie.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#2
http://imgur.com/e2iGlcV
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: comradeuri

comradeuri
4 weeks ago#3
I don't own an Xbox, I have my reasons and I ended up here by a mix of fluke and curiosity but why do you let the opinions of others sway you? The X is not a light purchase for sure so you must have had a reason to do so. Does it have anything that really shows it off? Not yet so give it time to grow and build itself up

Maybe it's time you stopped listening to strangers who don't really give two f***s about you and might intentionally give mad advice when it comes to making decisions and asking people you trust face to face...
and yes I am amused by the irony of me saying this 😅

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
4 weeks ago#4
Why do you care about the opinions of people you don't know, and will never meet? For all you know your opinion is being shaped by a 16 year old with nothing better to do.

1. Are you playing your X1X?
2. Are you having fun on your X1X?

If the answer to both those questions is yes, than how can some anonymous internet poster tell you otherwise?

If you are old enough to have a wife, you REALLY REALLY should be beyond peer pressure and cyber bullies.

SnippySnappy
4 weeks ago#5
Technarchy posted...
Why do you care about the opinions of people you don't know, and will never meet? For all you know your opinion is being shaped by a 16 year old with nothing better to do.

If the answer to both those questions is yes, than how can some anonymous internet poster tell you otherwise?

If you are old enough to have a wife, you REALLY REALLY should be beyond peer pressure and cyber bullies.

I enjoy the One X don't get me wrong, but either most people are full of s*** or the Xbox One X is doing decent. It's not just here it's on every media source out there. Hard not to get deflated with all the MS bashing and sales numbers this and that out there if you know what I mean. I personally want the One X to kick ass and gain massive ground. I am a Xbox gamer since day one. I don't know, maybe its all this November sales doom and gloom talk, although the One X had a higher price tag.

User Info: KinjoTakemura

KinjoTakemura
4 weeks ago#6
Okay. I'll take the bait.

Xbox isn't considered to be the underdog. Xbox IS the underdog.
PSN Sh1kage
Currently playing - Skyrim VR, Dragon's Dogma, Y's VIII, Wolfenstein TNC

SnippySnappy
4 weeks ago#7
KinjoTakemura posted...

Do you have one? S or X?

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
4 weeks ago#8
I own Xbox One X and PS4 pro and I use the Pro for exclusives only
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 weeks ago#9
SnippySnappy posted...
Technarchy posted...

I enjoy the One X don't get me wrong, but either most people are full of s*** or the Xbox One X is doing decent. It's not just here it's on every media source out there. Hard not to get deflated with all the MS bashing and sales numbers this and that out there if you know what I mean. I personally want the One X to kick ass and gain massive ground. I am a Xbox gamer since day one. I don't know, maybe its all this November sales doom and gloom talk, although the One X had a higher price tag.

It doesn’t effect your life in any way. And if it does, you need to stop doing whatever you are in your life and do something else.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 weeks ago#10
SnippySnappy posted...
KinjoTakemura posted...

Do you have one? S or X?

He does not. All he has is getting butchered on the internet for being an embarrassing mess.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is Xbox One X still considered the underdog? I own the X and the Pro.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived