Digital Foundry face off. Evil Within 2. WHAT IS GOING WRONG WITH PSPRO???

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry face off. Evil Within 2. WHAT IS GOING WRONG WITH PSPRO???

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
2 days ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0C8xao10s0&t=192s

Looks like X1X is the place to play this game. Again.

Sony really need to look into either doing something to fix the PP or dramatically lower the cost to better represent the value of it.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
2 days ago#2
Game was trash regardless of system it’s played on
Formerly wop2k2.
Streets of rage remake is hands down the greatest game ever made..GT: crazydaygo

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
2 days ago#3
In before this game is trash or doesn't matter.
Me...I like that the Xbox is focused on more genres to give the gamers a nice rounded library of games.

User Info: StoneRevolver

StoneRevolver
2 days ago#4
k'
PS4 Pro & X1X Scorpio Edition owner
"I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me."

krazykiwikid
2 days ago#5
The_Hedon posted...
In before this game is trash or doesn't matter.

Uhhhh...

superwesker posted...
Game was trash regardless of system it’s played on

This thread isn't really for peoples opinions on how much they enjoy the game anyway. It's to inform people here of which system is the best to get it on.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator
Loved the game. Looks and plays great on the X. Performance wise, an incredible leap over the original.

User Info: EightySix22

EightySix22
2 days ago#7
I'll sum it up. The Xbox One X is at 1800p/30fps while the Pro runs at 1080p/30fps. Both have framerate dips but it should be noted that the 1X loses fps slightly more often than the Pro. However, DF made it clear that it was nothing to write home about. On the performance mode, the 1X remains in the low 30fps while the Pro jumps all over the place from 30 up to 50fps. Even though the Pro has a better reach towards the 60fps goal, the inconsistencies doesn't help the experience while the 1X doesn't perform well enough to bother with the mode. DF suggest you are better off with the more stable 30fps mode on both platforms. Overall, they recommend the Xbox One X version as the better console experience.

krazykiwikid
2 days ago#8
EightySix22 posted...
Pro runs at 1080p/30fps

You could tell this was really baffling them with how poorly the PP was performing. I don't think I've ever heard DF so shocked.

User Info: KINDERFELD

KINDERFELD
2 days ago#9
The Pro is able to hit 60fps whereas the 1X can hardly hit above 33fps.
the polyfilla way look strong in the weakness of the gaps
damn, The _Hedon and KINDERFELD in the same topic? Two polar opposites about to clash.
I'm slowly learning that the gamefaqs main boards is not a place for discussion, this is a place for sad lonely attention seekers to go and pick fights.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Foundry face off. Evil Within 2. WHAT IS GOING WRONG WITH PSPRO???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.