Is it patched yet for the 4gb Slim people?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. Is it patched yet for the 4gb Slim people?

User Info: LazerLXXVII2

LazerLXXVII2
4 years ago#1
No access to my 360 now, just wondering though. Would be nice to actually be able to you know...play the game I paid for a few weeks ago.

LazerLXXVII2
4 years ago#2
Any news?

LazerLXXVII2
4 years ago#3
Bump

LazerLXXVII2
4 years ago#4
Yes no?

User Info: billburr

billburr
4 years ago#5
No because I just bought it and its unplayable.... Isn't it awesome how someone can put out a broken game?

LazerLXXVII2
4 years ago#6
billburr posted...
No because I just bought it and its unplayable.... Isn't it awesome how someone can put out a broken game?

Yeah love it. Its one thing if it happens and they put out a patch in a timely manner (a few days), but this is ridiculous.

User Info: Shellman704

Shellman704
4 years ago#7
Should just.buy a hard drive or a 32gb usb stick, those are not expensive... like 5$ if you look for sales, 15-20$ if you cant wait for a bestbuy sale
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- Diablo III = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Diablo III, Far Cry 3 --- Waiting For = Grand Theft Auto V

LazerLXXVII2
4 years ago#8
Shellman704 posted...
Should just.buy a hard drive or a 32gb usb stick, those are not expensive... like 5$ if you look for sales, 15-20$ if you cant wait for a bestbuy sale

Shouldn't have to buy additional things to play a game that works for everyone else. Plus you can't install it to a hard drive, so that doesn't work. Its the model, not the lack of a hard drive.

User Info: billburr

billburr
4 years ago#9
Ya what he said ^^^

and I was under the assumption that when I buy a video game on disc I can out it into my machine and play it... And they should have seriously had a patch for this by now. I tried returning it and I can't and GameStop will only give me half store credit so now I'm stuck with a coaster.

User Info: Shellman704

Shellman704
4 years ago#10
Hey when you buy the cheapest possible xbox with less than 4gb of memory why would you expect to be able to download a game larger than 1gb. Just go buy a 5$ usb stick if you want to play the game you bought, just look at it as if the game was 5$ more.expensive, even if it is just 8gb you more than doubled the memory of your cheapo xbox. When will people learn that you get what you pay for.
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM --- Diablo III = Shellman#1293
Now Playing = The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Diablo III, Far Cry 3 --- Waiting For = Grand Theft Auto V
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. Is it patched yet for the 4gb Slim people?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived