Just finished Episode 1, holy hell I am a bad person...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. Just finished Episode 1, holy hell I am a bad person...

User Info: DarthVader561

DarthVader561
4 years ago#1
For never watching The Walking Dead beforehand.

Loving this! Can't wait to grab the rest of the episodes (grabbed episode 1 while it was free a few days back)
Need to get into the show now (know they're not entirely related)
http://i.imgur.com/hNYAu.gif

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
4 years ago#2
I've never watched the show either. I bought the whole game series on the 28th when a friend recommended it, it was all on offer. 800 points for the whole thing :D

I aint played it yet though.
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.

User Info: Szurkulet

Szurkulet
4 years ago#3
As far as I know, the show and the game each has different characters and plots. The game is based on The Walking Dead comics, not the TV show.
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box

User Info: DarthVader561

DarthVader561
4 years ago#4
As far as I know, the show and the game each has different characters and plots. The game is based on The Walking Dead comics, not the TV show.

No, I know this. I've seen a couple episodes.
http://i.imgur.com/hNYAu.gif

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
4 years ago#5
The show is closer to the comics than the game is. xD

All 3 are amazing.
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. Just finished Episode 1, holy hell I am a bad person...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived