Is there a patch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: psprulz2007

psprulz2007
4 years ago#1
I just got a 4 gig xbox and this game. its quite obvious the game is unplayable the way it is. Like its so bad the game is actually unplayable due to stuttering. I tried to ignore it but its bad! It seems to be a common thing. I currently have no internet so I cant download patches. However on friday ill be getting internet turned on. Is there a patch that addresses the stuttering to at least make it playable? Or should i just return the game and download it to my ps3?
PSN (Vita)+ GT: FeelinKorny
Im not trolling my topic just sucks.

User Info: Kojima_Fan

Kojima_Fan
4 years ago#2
this should help you out:

http://kotaku.com/5974719/
MGO(2) Name: epidemic | Clan: (Q) [retired]
Currently Playing: Dead Space 3(360),Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land(3DS)

User Info: BADNEWSCREWSE

BADNEWSCREWSE
3 years ago#3
I'm wondering if there is a patch yet as well. Anybody know? I have it digitally on my PS3, but would like to have it on disc for my xbox, but I won't get it until it's patched.
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up!!!! - Ash

User Info: Evil_Twinsanity

Evil_Twinsanity
3 years ago#4
Yes, I have the retail Xbo360 disc version & it does have a patch. I think it was something like 3Mb. Funny that you can't install the whole disc to the hard drive though = the option just isn't even available. Oh, well. Not too far into the game, no problems so far, I have one of the newer Xbox360 models. Great game too!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived