Team discussion and tip exchange.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 7th Dragon 2020-II
  3. Team discussion and tip exchange.

User Info: SieKensou

SieKensou
4 years ago#91
i got microburst and have yet to see frostburn... i do not think they appear at the same time..
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: billy_rabino

billy_rabino
4 years ago#92
Frostburn should be available at Chapter 6 if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, not only does Frostburn does similar damage as Microburst. It also cause burn, freeze, and paralyze. And it's only for 4 MN.

Question regarding skills. What is a good skill for Samurai? I'm at Chapter 7 and I'm still spamming Rikken Oroshi with my Samurai. Does Bolt Avenge still Psychic's highest damaging normal skill or I should just keep using Frostburn? As for Idol, what skill should I spend my SP to? Currently, I'm raising the skill level of the last Rock and Roll skill.
Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, Remember that!!

User Info: VoidZankantou

VoidZankantou
4 years ago#93
Any tips on how to kill Izumi and whatever the name is the leader with guns in chapter 4?
I'm taking too much damage around 70-100 per hit from the leader.

Main party is Samurai, Trickster (Guns) and a Psychic lv 42-43.
Enjoying Cross Edge, VC and Ao no Kiseki!

SieKensou
4 years ago#94
are you using your reacts?... especially deadman's react for survival...

i don't use guns with my trickster though, so i can't help you with that strat...
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462

User Info: VoidZankantou

VoidZankantou
4 years ago#95
I never used reacts before but I'll try to use them right now to see if I'll survive then.
Enjoying Cross Edge, VC and Ao no Kiseki!

SieKensou
4 years ago#96
VoidZankantou posted...
I never used reacts before but I'll try to use them right now to see if I'll survive then.

if guns can use Assassin's React, it can guarantee up to 5 or 6 turns for Trickster....that's what it did for my daggers in the first game...

Samurai's react can guarantee Samurai's safety.

(in the first game, i had samurai's emergency aid with good healing power and quick move. so with the react, i would be able to get an extra attack with that extra turn, then start the next turn with a heal.. or do a double heal if i wanted... the react is based on taking on some heavy damage anyways... so i usually just attack and then use the normal turn to heal.)

i also always used psychic's element shields vs any close-ranged physical attacker such as Izumi.. it's really awesome when you put that onto samurai and then double shield yourself (psychic's Decoy Doll with an element shield)

User Info: billy_rabino

billy_rabino
4 years ago#97
Just focus all of your attacks on Shouji. Have Psychic use Decoy Mirror just to be save. Although I suggest just spam your most powerful skills on Shouji since he's stronger than Izumi and after you defeated Shouji, Izumi will get a debuff for the rest of the battle. Use your Exhaust gauge to make sure you defeat Shouji before both of them use their combination attack.
Just a passing-through Kamen Rider, Remember that!!

SieKensou
4 years ago#98
billy_rabino posted...
Just focus all of your attacks on Shouji. Have Psychic use Decoy Mirror just to be save. Although I suggest just spam your most powerful skills on Shouji since he's stronger than Izumi and after you defeated Shouji, Izumi will get a debuff for the rest of the battle. Use your Exhaust gauge to make sure you defeat Shouji before both of them use their combination attack.

i was more scared of izumi.. she commands the formation attack. and she hits hard as well...

shouji is a bit scary because he is a ranged character (cannot trigger shield counters)
but his defense seems weak.. so after he got hit by a few of idol's random target attacks, i designated him to be first to go..

that battle was a piece of cake afterwards. it was funny to see izumi's reaction when i killed him just after she was ready to command the teamup. she was all "umm.. what?..... *major depression.......*"
that all made it easy to finish the fight

User Info: krozallen

krozallen
4 years ago#99
hi just want to share.. check 8F from time to time some npc's will talk to you and give you items/equips.

SieKensou
4 years ago#100
krozallen posted...
hi just want to share.. check 8F from time to time some npc's will talk to you and give you items/equips.

you mean the lounge?...

those specific named characters will notify you that they want to meet with you for a 1-on-1 time. that's the only time they will be there.
  1. Boards
  2. 7th Dragon 2020-II
  3. Team discussion and tip exchange.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived