Rain Delays

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nodakguy

nodakguy
4 years ago#1
Why doesn't MLB The Show have rain delays or cancelled games so you play a double hitter kind of like 2K does? I love MLB The Show but its weird that they let u play in the Rain or Snow but they won't postpone the game or have a double hitter??!! Does 2K have the rights to Rain Delays or something I think that is the only thing that is missing when it comes to MLB THE SHOW!!

User Info: HitMan0420

HitMan0420
4 years ago#2
Did they add foul tip outs yet?

User Info: dutch4404

dutch4404
4 years ago#3
Personally, I'm glad they don't have rain outs. Nothin worse than playin 4 innings all to have it not count. If they wanna have a complete rainout, I'd be ok with that. But don't stop my game once I started
"Too many Urkels on your team, that's why ya Winslow" ~ Kanye West

User Info: Tamerican

Tamerican
4 years ago#4
LOL @ double hitter . . .
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde, The Happy Prince and Other Stories

User Info: Legacy5

Legacy5
4 years ago#5
dutch4404 posted...
Personally, I'm glad they don't have rain outs. Nothin worse than playin 4 innings all to have it not count. If they wanna have a complete rainout, I'd be ok with that. But don't stop my game once I started

i agree with this. rain shortened games should not be this unless it is after it is an official game. i would be okay with a little scene in the middle of the game that said there's a delay but then get right back to the game. also having a game being cancelled before i start it and then having a double header would be okay.
PSN- beb_523 I am a Mets fan. http://youtu.be/g3dn2RanPQg
NY Mets will be World Series Champs. not changing this sig until they are. starting 2/23/10

User Info: nodeerforamonth

nodeerforamonth
4 years ago#6
According to people who have the game, they have rain delays this year.

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
4 years ago#7
I agree, rain delays and double headers are a long overdue feature. I remember playing All-Star Baseball 2004 and they had them. It should be something you can toggle on or off, but it should still be there by now.

User Info: MajorMike479th

MajorMike479th
4 years ago#8
Tamerican posted...
LOL @ double hitter . . .

Hahaha, made me forget about the servers not giving me my RTS points! lol
I know I dont sound like it, but Im a black guy!
PSN: CaptSporadic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived