Which one first: Series or Games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. Which one first: Series or Games?

User Info: Monti00

Monti00
4 years ago#1
I got the Walking Dead box set as a gift this Xmas, should I watch this before jumping into the game?

<Sorry for double posting> I also asked this question on the Board for Episode 1
PSN ID: Monti0 / XBOX LIVE Username: Monti 0 / Steam ID: Monti0

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#2
They're not related. You can start with either of them. There's something you will learn about by the end of the series' season 2 about the nature of the infection, you'll learn about the same thing at the beginning of the game's episode 2 (so if you play the game first, you'll learn about something you're not supposed to know about til the end of the series' season 2). I watched the series first because it came out long before the game. I suggest watching the series first. BTW, I enjoyed the game's story a LOT more, even though I'm a big fan of the series.

User Info: Monti00

Monti00
4 years ago#3
Thank you!

Will start watching the series tonight. I don't know how the series slipped under my radar until now. I remember all of my friend raving about it.
PSN ID: Monti0 / XBOX LIVE Username: Monti 0 / Steam ID: Monti0
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
  3. Which one first: Series or Games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived