Level limit break

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hiroshida

Hiroshida
3 years ago#11
So if I invest the time, will I eventually be able to limit break all the playable characters?

Once their limit break has been achieved, will I be able to use Beri to level them up e.g highest level is at level 77(1st limit break character), my 2nd just broke the cap. Thanks.

User Info: Chairstood

Chairstood
3 years ago#12
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao2H8cCVWXHUdHFRZUFmU3dXVXBOMV90TmRILXhuZEE#gid=10
Currently playing: Wow, PSAS:BR, DW8, SFxTK and OP:PW2
PSN name: Lawfreeze

User Info: Cloud0110

Cloud0110
3 years ago#13
Chairstood posted...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao2H8cCVWXHUdHFRZUFmU3dXVXBOMV90TmRILXhuZEE#gid=10

Thank for the link do you have a link all the other translation page for exemple the page for other in game costume translation page or page in the shop.

User Info: EichiroNobunaga

EichiroNobunaga
3 years ago#14
Not sure I'd really want this. It seems like it would make most levels WAY too easy for a max level character. That's something I didn't like about the last game: everything but Enies Lobby and Shabaody were super easy. Orange Town and Impel Down had no harder version and were pretty much casual strolls through the scenery.
"Ponies." - Ares
Best Posters I've Seen (to date; ongoing): CAW Evolution

User Info: flyingrobots

flyingrobots
3 years ago#15
There's a number of ways you can affect your difficulty though--change it to Super Hard mode, remove all coins and skills, don't equip a partner, etc.

User Info: mike_strider

mike_strider
3 years ago#16
Cloud0110 posted...
Does anyone know if we can beat a stage at very hard online using someone help for the limit break ? And also according to the five stage count per limit break per person rule, does it mean that only 4 character will be able to break the limit ? Or maybe the partner mode also count as a usable stage for the count? because if four is the max limit then we better should carefully who is going to break the limit right ?

Online is fine just make sure you're playing on Pirates Log, not free mode. And I don't know if it helps or not but I did it while hosting matches, unsure if joining counts.

User Info: shogunreaper

shogunreaper
3 years ago#17
is there even a reason to go past level 50 aside from just wanting to?

Last game once i maxed out nothing could touch me.

User Info: cubanerror

cubanerror
3 years ago#18
shogunreaper posted...
is there even a reason to go past level 50 aside from just wanting to?

Last game once i maxed out nothing could touch me.

On very hard, the 40+ stages the bosses could not kill you in 2 or 3 hits if you're level 100 and you don't have to attack mininions with 4-5 full combo to kill them. Otherwise, there are characters who don't really need level 100 to be OP (Law, Kuma for example).

User Info: GP03

GP03
3 years ago#19
so i've beaten the first 5 stages of story mode on very hard, but the limit break item never show up... and only the first stage showed a mark on it....
do i have to get S rank and all secret coins(on very hard) on that stage in order to have it marked? or do i have to clear every level?
Playing:
GodofWar:A, OnePieceMosou2, MetalGearRising, NiNoKuni

User Info: cubanerror

cubanerror
3 years ago#20
GP03 posted...
so i've beaten the first 5 stages of story mode on very hard, but the limit break item never show up... and only the first stage showed a mark on it....
do i have to get S rank and all secret coins(on very hard) on that stage in order to have it marked? or do i have to clear every level?

No, you just have to clear the level. Be sure you're on very hard (4th difficulty) and you're in Main log NOT free mode as I did second time (the reason I've created this topic :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived