Canceling my regular edition and collectors edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Canceling my regular edition and collectors edition

User Info: soulslulz

soulslulz
3 years ago#1
This is not the game from a series I once loved. I'm been a long time souls fan, have the dark souls limited edition, the design book, demon souls in na and eu and the black phantom edition. But on Saturday night, I don't know what the **** that was.

Uhhhh praise the candle?
PSN: astamour1/ 3DS: 4098-3053-6264

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
3 years ago#2
Ok
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown

User Info: Gidrah

Gidrah
3 years ago#3
So you arnt going to play a game you will love because the server "test" which was to give them the data they needed to have stable servers failed?

GG
www.Youtube.com/GidrahTV

soulslulz
3 years ago#4
You fans of this new game keep deluding yourselves that they'll fix all the problems before launch. This piece of **** we saw is what we're gonna get with a couple glitch and bug fixes.

soulslulz
3 years ago#5
It had nothing to do with the servers. The graphics were crap, the new gameplay mechanics and movesets suck, it didn't feel like a souls game. Period.

User Info: Arcsx3

Arcsx3
3 years ago#6
And yet it felt exactly like a souls game. Period.

User Info: Nick_Chaos007

Nick_Chaos007
3 years ago#7
soulslulz posted...
But on Saturday night, I don't know what the **** that was.

Yeah I don't know what that was either.....BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! You just said you were cancelling but didn't give any reason.
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!

User Info: TriangleMasher

TriangleMasher
3 years ago#8
Here's a real question, did TC just pre-order two copies of the same game just because it has different editions?
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
Every day's great at your Junes

User Info: Yoozay

Yoozay
3 years ago#9
And DKS1 wasn't released with 101 glitches, right? That's why there are 6+ patches right?
PSN: ManeaterMiIdred

soulslulz
3 years ago#10
It was pile of a ****. That's what it was. I'm so glad I can sell my ps3 now since that was the only game I was keeping it for. You all know it sucked but are just holding on to the thought that they'll magically fix all the problems before release date (they won't).
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Canceling my regular edition and collectors edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived