Black armor edition UK help?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Black armor edition UK help?

User Info: Yoozay

Yoozay
3 years ago#1
Well... amazon is out. I had a misunderstanding of how amazon works and thought the money was going to be taken instantly, well I really would like to know where else I can buy it.. I have a feeling game will have no pre-orders left for it.... sigh
PSN: ManeaterMiIdred

User Info: Mr_Massacre

Mr_Massacre
3 years ago#2
Most pre order sites do not take the money until they have the item in stock.

The collectors edition is sold out now and I believe the Black Armour is aswell... the BA edition was more of an upgrade for the earliest standard pre orders.
throwitup4mk: "Will Mega Mon be in this?"
xeraton:"Unfortunately Jamaican Megaman was too busy getting high"

Yoozay
3 years ago#3
Yeah.. only standard edition seems to be present...

User Info: Jvaas

Jvaas
3 years ago#4
order from shopto. you will get it a day early as well.

Jvaas
3 years ago#5
you also get a limited edition Dark Souls 2 iphone 5 cover.

Shopto wins. The amount of games I have got early because of this website is amazing.

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
3 years ago#6
Wow, I thought this would cover all the pre-orders they got, good thing I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps have a look at Zaavi's online store? I have heard good things about shopto but I haven't got any experience buying anything from them.

Yoozay
3 years ago#7
Jvaas posted...

Shopto wins. The amount of games I have got early because of this website is amazing.

They ran out dude :( the website is awrsome otherwise. .. I'll buy some old games off here, any other site recommendations?

Jvaas
3 years ago#8
Yoozay posted...
Jvaas posted...

They ran out dude :( the website is awrsome otherwise. .. I'll buy some old games off here, any other site recommendations?

where does it say they have run out? I ordered mine earlier today..?

Jvaas
3 years ago#9
it's still definitely available...?

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps3/PS3DA29-dark-souls-ii-black-armour-edition-inc-excl-cover-for-iphone-5

Yoozay
3 years ago#10
Jvaas posted...
it's still definitely available...?

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps3/PS3DA29-dark-souls-ii-black-armour-edition-inc-excl-cover-for-iphone-5

It says "sorry, we are not taking any more pre-prders for this item at this time. Please checck back later"

Also zavvi is out of stock
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Black armor edition UK help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived