The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Temple Knight? (No Spoilers, Please)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Temple Knight? (No Spoilers, Please)

User Info: rld2

rld2
3 years ago#1
Quick Question for people that know. What happened to the Temple Knight from the Beta? I was looking forward to rolling with one of those and trying a faith/melee build this time around.

User Info: brandonford

brandonford
3 years ago#2
Temple Knight was for the beta only. No class exists.

That doesn't mean you can't make one with the classes that do exist.
PSN: Odinson31

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
3 years ago#3
It was just a build, not an actual class.

Start off as a warrior and start pumping points into faith
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant

User Info: rld2

rld2
3 years ago#4
Thanks, guys. I was assuming that was the case, but I figured that I was ask, just in case. I'm one of the few, that like to go into a Souls game completely blind, as I ruined a couple of the very early stages of Demon Souls, and I've made sure not to repeat that mistake.

I did look at the basic classes and without looking at all of the starting stats, I was assuming that rolling a Warrior that "finds" his religion during the ordeal might be kind of fun (and thus, pumping points into Faith). I also am thinking about a Cleric that faces the reality that in this world, you have to kill to survive, so he/she (depending upon models) takes up arms (and thus pump points into Strength and the other melee-focused stats). I'm just not sure if that would be totally viable, since the early returns look like it would take a lot to make a Cleric into a fighter.

The good news...I get to work from home for the next 3 weeks, so I should have plenty of time to "check in" with the game, although my productivity at work is gonna stink for this week, I know. :)
(message deleted)

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 years ago#6
what was the temble knight stats?
PSN: Manu-Kesna NID: Manu-Kesna
3DS FC: 4468 - 2328 - 5925 Trainer: Manu
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Temple Knight? (No Spoilers, Please)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived