can't use white soapstone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. can't use white soapstone

User Info: swordman009

swordman009
3 years ago#1
i can't use the whitesoap stone i have both just got the unlimited one and cannot use it i was in human form, i have tried hollow form and i know im online seen a white ghost pass me anyone know the deal?
PSN= jamaicandj

User Info: Redsoxownyou

Redsoxownyou
3 years ago#2
I had the same problem. I had to ditch the covenant i was in to use it. talk to the cat to leave the covenant you're in and it should work

User Info: everyglenn17

everyglenn17
3 years ago#3
Are you too close to a message? Otherwise no clue. I had some connectivity issues today, but was able to lay down my sign at least.
DA pawns: low level sorc->psn:EveryGlenn17|200mage->psn:Skallagrimm17|148ranger->psn:Warning17

User Info: dubya_111

dubya_111
3 years ago#4
Are you in the champion covenant? Restricts coop.

User Info: swordman009

swordman009
3 years ago#5
im in no conv either hmmm i go to that tower place with all the giants and works perfectly oh well just want to help people so this is fine :D hope everyones enjoying the game this is fun
PSN= jamaicandj

User Info: Grimmgamer13

Grimmgamer13
3 years ago#6
I think the schedule says we've got server maintenance today. So that might have something to do with it. I got booted offline last night and have had other issues, people I know have as well.

Hopefully they will have the kinks ironed out by the time the online goes up for EU. Honestly I expected this, but From seems pretty focused on fixing these issues, so I wouldn't worry too much.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. can't use white soapstone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived