Question about Lucatiel and summon NPCS (minor spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Question about Lucatiel and summon NPCS (minor spoilers)

User Info: func7

func7
3 years ago#1
Hi, I just heard about Lucatiel and apparently she has a quest where you have to summon her 3 times for 3 bosses to complete it?

I never knew about this, and finished No Man's Wharf solo already... does this mean I'm screwed for this playthrough for her quest? I just thought she was a friendly NPC that I had to exhaust all dialogue options for.. didn't know I needed to summon her.

Other than Wharf and Lost Bastille, where is her 3rd location btw incase I miss it.

Also do NPCs die permanently if you summon them for a boss and they die during the boss fight?

*I'm currently at Lost Bastille, deciding if I should burn an effigy to summon her....
(message deleted)

func7
3 years ago#3
Thanks tln, now I just need to find out if I can still complete Lucatiel's quest if I didn't summon her at the Wharf...

Anyone else care to chime in on other NPC quests that need to be summoned for bosses?

I usually play the game as a hollow :(

User Info: Goblin800

Goblin800
3 years ago#4
Use a bonfire ascetic to respawn the boss so you can complete the quest.

User Info: Redguy99

Redguy99
3 years ago#5
The strat guide says that you need to summon her and keep her alive for 3 boss fights and she can be summoned for 4 so you are still good as long as you keep her alive for the other 3.

func7
3 years ago#6
Redguy99 posted...
The strat guide says that you need to summon her and keep her alive for 3 boss fights and she can be summoned for 4 so you are still good as long as you keep her alive for the other 3.

Would you be so kind as to list the 4 bosses that she can be summoned for?

*btw if I use an ascetic now, would that area in my NG+ become NG++?

Redguy99
3 years ago#7
the lost sinner, the flexile sentry, the smelter demon, and the rotten.

User Info: KingofDeceit666

KingofDeceit666
3 years ago#8
Redguy99 posted...

The Rotten? I got a different npc summon for that fight. Perhaps I didn't speak to her at some point before that? Hm...
http://tinyurl.com/c5ambvk - http://tinyurl.com/nrluepw - http://tinyurl.com/okfh7ba

Redguy99
3 years ago#9
yeah you can also summon an npc named hunter schmidt for that fight and I think the game only lets you pick one or the other so you would have needed to summon lucatiel first.

func7
3 years ago#10
Redguy99 posted...

Thanks! guess I'm gonna have to do the remaining 3 for 3
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Question about Lucatiel and summon NPCS (minor spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived