Coffin/boat in things betwixt any ideas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Coffin/boat in things betwixt any ideas?

User Info: ZeroSHEARER

ZeroSHEARER
3 years ago#1
I've finished the game, but I'm exploring before NG+. Anybody worked out what the coffin in things betwixt is for? It's behind the two trolls near the edge of the water. I jumped in and it loaded then I just seemed to get out in the same area. Anybody had anything different happen?
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.
(message deleted)

User Info: JCamardo1

JCamardo1
3 years ago#3
You should take all your gear off and look to see if anything is different about your character.

User Info: darkbeam

darkbeam
3 years ago#4
take off your armor

ZeroSHEARER
3 years ago#5
Oh....now I feel stupid. Can't see my character at all in this armor set :P thanks haha!

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
3 years ago#6
It trolled the f*** out of me. I did it wearing full armor too, and then I was wondering why my manly dude with a beard and face tattoo was running like a dainty little princess. Wasn't until I took off the helm to try a new piece of armor I found that I realized wtf happened.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: edwardecl

edwardecl
3 years ago#7
The first time I realised what happened was the weird scream when you die, at first i though it was because I changed my helmet... but no LOL.

User Info: InVigor8

InVigor8
3 years ago#8
I full out contacted tech support about it... lol
I realized it post patch and thought it was a glitch until my buddy told me about it
I farted on this ones guys hand and he yelled, then the orderlies came in and he tried to show them what I did- catching his own farts instead of dreams

ZeroSHEARER
3 years ago#9
InVigor8 posted...
I full out contacted tech support about it... lol
I realized it post patch and thought it was a glitch until my buddy told me about it

Fantastic! Haha I thought I'd gone mad...
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Coffin/boat in things betwixt any ideas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived