Where the F do you find Lucatiel summon sign for Lost Sinner?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Where the F do you find Lucatiel summon sign for Lost Sinner?

User Info: UltimatesTruth

UltimatesTruth
3 years ago#1
Topic title.
i7 4770K | Asus Maximus VI Formula | G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | NZXT 750w

User Info: BCJ42

BCJ42
3 years ago#2
By the elevator

User Info: genesis_lover

genesis_lover
3 years ago#3
after you take the elevator to the bottom.

User Info: UltimatesTruth

UltimatesTruth
3 years ago#4
Stupid me.

I always use my Human Effigy whenever I'm near the boss fog. so I never saw her sign near the elevator.

Anyway. I summoned her three times and she's literally the ret**est Souls series NPC I have ever summoned. so I ran out of Human Effigies and in my 13th time I was able to put this Lost Sinner f****er down without her help.

What I found strange is that no one seems to put summon signs near The Lost Sinner and it seems that a good number of people can't fight him, I placed my summon sign and got summoned in less than 2 seconds there.
i7 4770K | Asus Maximus VI Formula | G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | NZXT 750w
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Where the F do you find Lucatiel summon sign for Lost Sinner?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived