what is your favorite moment in all the souls games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. what is your favorite moment in all the souls games

User Info: hemphoarder

hemphoarder
3 years ago#1
Be it a boss/level intro, a fight or just a view. What is your favorite? Mine is when you ring the second bell. You know some serious s*** just happened and the anticipation of what is behind those gates was intense.
PSN:sleepyydwarf
Rand Paul 2016

User Info: ReahThorolund

ReahThorolund
3 years ago#2
Not sure...
The view in Huntsmans Copse, walking into Ash Lake, seeing a slab drop/vagrant, popping the 1K/Plat cheevo.
''Pika pika'' - Solaire

User Info: Tales_of_Scott

Tales_of_Scott
3 years ago#3
The first time I fought O+S and took down one of those mofos only to realize that the REAL fight had just begun....

Also the first time I saw that second maneater and was just like......well damn.

For a DKS2 shoutout: I really like the bit where Lucatiel takes off her mask and reveals her undead cursed two-face.
PSN: scotman144
PC: Scotsman144 on Steam (current characters: Professor Chaos, Shiva of BOS, Jester Scott)

User Info: Gwyns_Beard

Gwyns_Beard
3 years ago#4
Maiden summoning the old one.

Holy s*** I thought I had to fight that big land mass and then the bait and switch was just amazing.
I'm so nice, I do myself favours.

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
3 years ago#5
When the Ogre just busts through the door in Aldia's and 1 shots you, classic.

User Info: Lord_Eliwood

Lord_Eliwood
3 years ago#6
Landing a PvP parry.

User Info: PHoToS999

PHoToS999
3 years ago#7
The best thing ever is tricking someone with chameleon. Whether you're using it to waste their time, assassinate some foo's, or just push someone off a ledge, it's been one of my favorite spells in the entire series.
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Visit my Youtube Channel for Dark Souls (1&2) and League of Legends stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/TeHPHoBoS999

User Info: Frostheat_22

Frostheat_22
3 years ago#8
Demon's Souls and Dark Souls.
PSN: Frostheat_22------------------3DS FC: 3566 1658 5247
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ

User Info: ReahThorolund

ReahThorolund
3 years ago#9
Lord_Eliwood posted...
Landing a PvP parry.

Lol
''Pika pika'' - Solaire

User Info: Sanguine_01

Sanguine_01
3 years ago#10
Probably getting summoned to assist the Old Monk for the first time.

I had put my blue sign down to assist someone in 3-1 and was waiting around when the words popped up your getting summoned, I didn't notice that it was slightly different since I was unaware you could be summoned by the boss at all let alone while using a blue sign.

The intro played and I was like, why am I here? Oh wow the game glitched ha, ha, ha next thing you know I am the boss facing off against two players at once with a huge hp pool at my disposal. After defeating them I received my reward and went on to challenge myself to see how many of these golden hats I could get...I lost count.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7qJJn8f3JEOdILAxBbdT1YnEnQMSYKhz
You Tube - Sanguine_01
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. what is your favorite moment in all the souls games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived