Prediction: Fume Knight will get nerfed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Prediction: Fume Knight will get nerfed.

User Info: bopjo1

bopjo1
2 years ago#1
His AOE damage & range will get nerfed and his HP reduced.

Why do I say this? In 24 hrs. of co-opping against that boss, maybe 3 or 4 hosts have beaten him. Those abysmally low odds make me think he will eventually get nerfed like Lost Sinner.

User Info: BFMV_Fever

BFMV_Fever
2 years ago#2
His health is a bit much, and getting 2hKO by all of his attacks, but everything else is fine.
You're not welcome.

User Info: Snipa_Wulf12

Snipa_Wulf12
2 years ago#3
I hope not
The sensual lust of violence is all the assurance you will ever need to know that you are truly alive. -The Heart of Darkness

User Info: chupachup

chupachup
2 years ago#4
why ? he's so easy solo, dodge, smack, smack, dodge, smack, smack. rinse repeat then tea bag him.
We are trying to create a game that is spicy. And we want to make it as spicy as possible. But its edible and tastes good and leaves you wanting more.

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
2 years ago#5
He's one of the most fair bosses in the game in my opinion, there's nothing about him that deserves any sort of nerf. He has a lot of range but everything can be avoided, he has a lot of health but he's not meant to be killed quickly.

User Info: MistahApplez

MistahApplez
2 years ago#6
He doesn't need a nerf.

At all.
Enough with the fanboyism

User Info: EpicHobo1

EpicHobo1
2 years ago#7
No nerf plz, bosses are actually mostly fair and really challenging in the DLC's.
A Hollow Hobo, aka A **llow **bo... Thanks B-team!

User Info: KA1N3R

KA1N3R
2 years ago#8
I really dont understand how so many hosts often die against him.
With summons he is pretty easy.
PSN: xKA1N3Rx

User Info: Soulexking49

Soulexking49
2 years ago#9
I think he's fun to fight in that it takes a bit if effort unlike most other bosses

User Info: Onion_Jr

Onion_Jr
2 years ago#10
I hope not. He's one of the few bosses in Dark Souls 2 that give a legitimate challenge without being cheap. I don't understand why people are having such a hard time against him. Let go of your heavy armor and shield and learn to dodge.
Still closed... Still closed...
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Prediction: Fume Knight will get nerfed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived