Dark souls 2 or Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Dark souls 2 or Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin?

User Info: Abesodd

Abesodd
1 year ago#1
I just finished Dark Souls - Prepare to Die Edition. I was wondering should i get dark souls 2 on ps3. Or Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. I have a ps4, but i just want to know if Scholar of the First Sin has more bosses or anything ?

User Info: JESSITO

JESSITO
1 year ago#2
I just hopped in again after playing bloodborne, ds3 and ds1, this is the definitive version for sure.
Xbox Live = MORBID RED KAHN
PS3 NAME = NOTHING_IS_NOT

User Info: dbvirago

dbvirago
1 year ago#3
A lot of the changes listed aren't in the PS version, but the DLCs are definitely worth it. 3 huge worlds.

Abesodd
1 year ago#4
Thanks I think I'll get scholar of the first sin. I finished bloodborne too. Great game!

User Info: multimarkboy

multimarkboy
1 year ago#5
dbvirago posted...
A lot of the changes listed aren't in the PS version, but the DLCs are definitely worth it. 3 huge worlds.

the changes are only on new gen (xbone, ps4, new PC version) on ps3 and xb360 its simply a "bundle" of main game + all dlc
MultiMarkBoy on PSN

Abesodd
1 year ago#6
Aww that's great. I'm just gonna get the ps3 one then. Since its free to play online as well.
Thanks again for your help :-)

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
1 year ago#7
Thanks I think I'll get scholar of the first sin.

I wasn't big on the changes in that. They mostly add in more annoying enemies to give you a hassle. Game doesn't need it.

Aww that's great. I'm just gonna get the ps3 one then.

Oh, then it doesn't matter. May as well get it to get the DLC packed in.

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
1 year ago#8
Ps3 play online free w out ps plus w no new changes
Ps4 you need psplus for invading and coop and it has new changes and is well patched

User Info: Radiatron

Radiatron
1 year ago#9
SotFS definitely tbh, everything just feels improved in it and I loved the original.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Dark souls 2 or Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived