What do I buy if I want ALL of the DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. What do I buy if I want ALL of the DLC?

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
1 year ago#1
All, everything, every bit. Do I buy the DLC bundle for 24.99? (Canadian price)
PS4 - PS3 - PS Vita - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: dbvirago

dbvirago
1 year ago#2
Do you already have the game? I bought the SOTFS version which came with all the DLC. Otherwise, yeah, get the DLC bundle

User Info: grimreaper698

grimreaper698
1 year ago#3
DLC bundle should have all four (will probably say on the back/item info if online).

Scholar of the first sin (SOTFS) is a bundle of the vanilla game & all four DLC's.
There are 2 versions of the SOTFS;
1) The DLC's are redeemed for free via a code & xbox live/psn.
2) Everything on 1/2 discs.

If you don't have internet make sure you get the disc SOTFS, since having SOTFS & not being able to use it 'cause of whatever is a b!tch
Here I come on my pale horse to drag you all to the underworld

User Info: dbvirago

dbvirago
1 year ago#4
I bought this online and downloaded. $10 US more than the vanilla version

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dark-souls-ii-scholar-of-the-first-sin/cid=UP0700-NPUB31666_00-DARKSOULS2000002

Rawe
1 year ago#5
I own the vanilla version. Sorry should of mentioned that. The dlc bundle doesn't mention scholar of the first Sin in its description.
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

grimreaper698
1 year ago#6
Rawe posted...
I own the vanilla version. Sorry should of mentioned that. The dlc bundle doesn't mention scholar of the first Sin in its description.

If there's no mention of sotfs Then since (iirc) they didn't print the dlc's to disc, it should be codes for all four to redeem.

Rawe
1 year ago#7
How do you mean? I own the vanilla edition of dark souls 2, there aren't any codes that came with my disc.

Rawe
1 year ago#8
I'm confused. Is the only way to get sotfs from buying a separate copy? Also are there any trophies for any of the dlc?

grimreaper698
1 year ago#9
How do you mean? I own the vanilla edition of dark souls 2, there aren't any codes that came with my disc.

You wouldn't have, they only packaged codes with SOTFS editions.

If you want the DLC's without another game copy then you gotta get 'em off PSN OR buy the whole game again & all dlc's in the SOTFS edition.

'm confused. Is the only way to get sotfs from buying a separate copy?

Unless the store where you wanna buy it from packaged it differently then Yes you'll have to pay for the original game along with the DLC's.

Pls don't rely on my word to make your decision, do a bit more checking & maybe call the store up/go check the box to see what they're actually selling.

FROM could have released a DLC's only pack for stores & I just didn't read that. So rather be sure.

User Info: roitact

roitact
1 year ago#10
Vanilla game...have to purchase dlcs separately. There may be a scholar download pack or dlc bundle pack to download.

Scholar of the first sin edition. Is a disc with a download code For dlc bundle/ access
I will not be responsible for your stupidity.. GT: jimmyrockstar, PSN: testesbomb---
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. What do I buy if I want ALL of the DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived