There are...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
2 months ago#21
Sounds like a pain in the ass either way.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

Alltra
2 months ago#22
Hmm...

It's gonna be a bigger pain in the ass than I'd suspected. I tried farming Aurous Set after I farmed the Shadow Set. I got one piece, forget which off hand. Tried a second time, nothing, but the process is...stupidly time consuming and difficult. It's going to be a ridiculous pain in the ass to pull this off.

Alltra
2 months ago#23
I'm making pretty good progress at this point. I got all of the Heide Knight Set, as well as the 4 weapons. I've also snagged the invisible Aurous Set items. I also have the Warlock Mask.

I'm saving Visible Aurous and Monastery for last. I'm targeting Aslatiel at the moment for his drop. Then I'm going to try targeting the Domino Mask and Veil. Then I'll try farming the Black Mage Hood and Body. (Yes, I'm aware the body is a starting item, but at my advanced SM that's impractical)

I haven't finished completely researching all the remaining farmable items from one-time enemies, so if anyone happens to know of any additional ones, feel free to chime in.

User Info: Matayu

Matayu
2 months ago#24
Off the top of my head, cursed bone shield from the invading phantom in huntsmans copse/warlock mask priestess after last bonfire in amana.

Lizard staff from the black hollow mages in the cave at hunstmans copse/chariot boss fight

Not one time enemies but the undead aberrations in sinners rise drop the bell keeper shield and bell keeper bow and the aberration in the cage in aldias keep drop the chaos shield and chaos rapier
PSN ID xMATAYUx

Alltra
2 months ago#25
Lizard Staff...I may have snagged that, but I'm not certain. I had not cataloged Catalysts yet. The Cursed Bone Shield is another item I may have already, but I haven't checked. The rest I have.

It figures here too. I managed to get Old Mirrah GS in 3 kills. So far, I'm 0/6 on Domino and Veil. It's very annoying.

Alltra
2 months ago#26
Alright, it took me 16 BAs,but I got em both.

It might have taken me less had I realized there were 2 Avelyn Guardians. Something I didn't notice till I was invaded and the invader got killed by the second one I wasn't aware of.

Alltra
2 months ago#27
Alright, I'll have to double check later after work, but I do believe I've managed to farm all the one time enemy spawn drops. Now all I have left are boss soul items. Some of those may be a pain, but we'll see.

User Info: Matayu

Matayu
2 months ago#28
Have you maxed out the BoB arena yet? Looking forward to reading your hate mail!
PSN ID xMATAYUx

Alltra
2 months ago#29
Not on this character, but I found a relatively painless way to rank up. The "fun" part is going to be finding the time to do it. I'm back to working 50+ hours a week.

User Info: Wesker646

Wesker646
1 month ago#30
I wouldn't say "too many" there can not be too many, but there's a lot. Started over and i'm only at the pursuer boss and already got like 20 different weapons hah.

Currently tring to find a weapon that fits my personality. The pursuer made painfully clear where my weakness as a gamer lie; I cannot stay focused at a repeated action for more than 1.30 min max. I can dodge > attack > dodge > attack him, but around halve of his health I screw up every time while trying to do the same thing i've been doing the first part of the fight.
So, i've decided to use strength weapons instead of dex weapons, more damage output means less overall time spent in battles/focussing.
No Moon is there, no voice, no sound. Of beating heart; a sigh profound
Once in each age as each age dies. Alone is heard. Far, far it lies.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived