The type of people you invade in DS2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. The type of people you invade in DS2

User Info: xsamhellx

xsamhellx
2 months ago#1
The guy with 420 in his psn name who's wearing jester chest, Mad warrior helm, and engraved gauntlets and is really really bad at pvp.

The guy in full Drangleic with explorer's helm who's been afk in the same spot at the bonfire on Iron keep bridge for a month.

The host who's never been invaded before and just ignores you and dies fighting enemies making you waste a CREO.

The guy who thinks this is Dark souls 1 and blocks with his shield the entire time and doesn't understand how guard break works.

The Brazilian guy who kills you with the most OP weapon there is....lag.

The guy fat rolling in full Vengarls with a UGS.

Feel free to add more.

User Info: Matayu

Matayu
2 months ago#2
I have invaded all of those guys. You forgot the host that somehow thinks you're there to help them
PSN ID xMATAYUx

User Info: TommyOh

TommyOh
2 months ago#3
xsamhellx posted...
The guy in full Drangleic with explorer's helm who's been afk in the same spot at the bonfire on Iron keep bridge for a month.

That man is probably dead and his body yet to be discovered.

User Info: Pancake

Pancake
2 months ago#4
I have invaded all of those guys. You forgot the host that somehow thinks you're there to help them

i put my red sign down once outside the door to the looking glass knight. it got picked up, and then the guy did a little cheer and hit benhart's sign, immediately ran to the fog door.

i use the ring of the living, too, so.. yeah. i still feel bad about that one, but that day was the day he learned.

one of my favorite invasion 'types' is a player i'm going to call 'mr. marathon'. you know the one -- stays glued to you until things are going sour, then suddenly it's a tour of the entire level.
https://i.imgtc.com/xSHXlNj.gif

Matayu
2 months ago#5
I invaded a guy recently and he was afk so I just looked around his area until I got the idea to put on the white ring and wait for him to return. I never got the chance to fool anyone with it before but when he returned he must have thought he summoned someone and forgot about it.

The path to the smelter demon was already cleared out so we ran to the boss door where I backstabbed him and finished him off. I kind of felt bad as I giggled but it was a teaching moment and I'm sure he was grateful for it.
PSN ID xMATAYUx

xsamhellx
2 months ago#6
Also Guy who thinks black separation Crystal works on Invaders. I get one of these daily.

Matayu
2 months ago#7
Guy who is afk at a bonfire and when he comes back immediately attacks, hitting the bonfire
PSN ID xMATAYUx

xsamhellx
2 months ago#8
Matayu posted...
Guy who is afk at a bonfire and when he comes back immediately attacks, hitting the bonfire

Seen plenty of those too lol

User Info: Pancake

Pancake
2 months ago#9
the farmer - spotted in a zone with a rare drop, these players tend to be seen wearing item find gear, most notably the symbol of avarice. characteristics include freaking out and switching to their PVP set.

the tactician - you're hanging around belfry sol, and suddenly, he appears -- and stands there. doesn't move or respond to emotes or damage; what could possibly be this madman's game? as he crumples up and dies from your assault, you can only wonder: was he afk? or did i just play into his hand?

the time mage - a master of disguise. in line with being a master wizard, this player will take on any appearance they see fit. you will only know a time mage after you attempt your first attack; you saw it connect. you heard it connect. but their health bar remains full.
some may think this to be the work of latency or even lagswitching, but it's actually just a very powerful stasis spell straid gives you if you can draw his face using prism stones without killing any of his exploding friends.

the chuglord: if i can't hit you at close range so i run away and spam spells or crossbow bolts, that doesn't make it okay to heal! wow! so much for honor souls!

the one thump chump: you hit him once. he dies.
you're a monster, you know that? how could you pick on someone so defenseless?
to be fair, you didn't know. and you weren't really expecting him to walk into your powerstanced L2 and swing, i mean he had a shield. havel's, ffs. it connects as a counter, and all 660 (??why??) of his HP are immediately depleted. you feel as empty as his health bar.

the one guy who still plays in the rat covenant and he takes it really seriously: i f***ing love you.
https://i.imgtc.com/xSHXlNj.gif

User Info: RapidDarkness

RapidDarkness
2 months ago#10
That Havelbro with the red iron twinblade sure gets around.

The strangely dressed, non-hostile oddball eccentric.

The bonanza bro- you spawn into their world just long enough to pocket 80,000 souls from god knows where.

The obvious chameleon.
I wear no mask.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. The type of people you invade in DS2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived