Thornsy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RapidDarkness

RapidDarkness
2 months ago#1
Anyone know much about the ring of thorns, in terms of it's damage output?

Does it scale off anything? Does +1 do more damage than +0?

When I've been wearing it I've seen its output vary from about 60 damage to about 350 tops. I suppose it might be the difference between my opponent catching a single thorn with heavy armour or a fashion bro taking two in the face.
I wear no mask.

User Info: Matayu

Matayu
2 months ago#2
I wondered about this too. I know it never has done much damage when used against me so I never bother using it
PSN ID xMATAYUx

RapidDarkness
2 months ago#3
Yes, when it's been used against me it's been a mild irritance at best. It's hardly practical to rely on it. But with four ring slots I feel you can afford a little novelty, and it suits the nasty, spiteful invader persona I'm going for.
I wear no mask.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
2 months ago#4
If you're going to do that, unless there's some restrictive bulls*** that disables it, you outta go with that ring that explodes too.
The meaning of life is to suffer and be miserable.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

RapidDarkness
2 months ago#5
Yes, the wiki mentioned the rings could be used in conjunction to one-shot people, which sounded a little far-fetched, but it suggests they are a viable combo. I've had OSR used against me a few times but it never connected, raising question marks over its range in this latency-infested game.

Somebody mentioned afk bellbros recently, which gives me an idea for a testing opportunity.
I wear no mask.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived