So..about the co-op situation...on dark souls 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. So..about the co-op situation...on dark souls 2

User Info: Trigx

Trigx
3 years ago#1
Able to play all the way in entire game with co-op or limit for bosses only just like dark souls 1?
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
3 years ago#2
Bosses and now there is a time limit for phantoms.
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU

Trigx
3 years ago#3
grampamurked posted...
Bosses and now there is a time limit for phantoms.

Bah seriously I actually thought can be able to co-op with someone in entire game blah and time limit..?

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
3 years ago#4
Yeah it is kind of a letdown. Just like enemies despawning after you've killed them too many times. I think the devs are trying to cut down on the pvp trolls with these new restrictions.
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU

Trigx
3 years ago#5
grampamurked posted...
Yeah it is kind of a letdown. Just like enemies despawning after you've killed them too many times. I think the devs are trying to cut down on the pvp trolls with these new restrictions.

sucks -__- oh well

User Info: ArchMageSynok

ArchMageSynok
3 years ago#6
well you can co-op the entire game just like the first, you just have to re-summon after every boss kill. and with the new time maybe again through out the level. but with dedicated servers it should be easier to summon.
"But when I looked down, I saw that I hadn't kicked a hole in a baby. I kick a hole in a bag of flour! I'd been tricked!"
DKS2 Explorer Master Race

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
3 years ago#7
I pray FS knows what they are doing. This will drive people to sprint kill all enemies in an area, something that I'll be doing by the time I hit NG++ or when I create a new character. What this 15m timer will limit is the co-op with my friend. Lets say it'll make it annoying. I just hope that we can see our summon signs faster whenever we start a session.

Is the SL range between co-op players known?
Stanley Woo: "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
Mercury: "working hard on...DLC and there currently are no plans for...another patch"

User Info: dratsablive

dratsablive
3 years ago#8
Why would the developers limit our grinding opportunities?
Xbox Live and PSN dratsablive
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. So..about the co-op situation...on dark souls 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived