Favorite Weapon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Favorite Weapon?

User Info: Gwiz494

Gwiz494
3 years ago#1
So far what's everyone's favorite weapon? I've been using the Halberd for now.
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...

User Info: angeloglorioso

angeloglorioso
3 years ago#2
Gwiz494 posted...
So far what's everyone's favorite weapon? I've been using the Halberd for now.

How is it? Same moveset as DkS? I don't have the STR for it yet.

I absolutely love the Falchion. It's my new favorite for sure. The shortsword is a good cheap option too. Gets the job done.
GT: babytears247

User Info: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
3 years ago#3
Same. Used the halberd in my first playthru last time, working on that again :). Did you find any other halberd versions yet?
DarkSoulsTwo.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM

User Info: angeloglorioso

angeloglorioso
3 years ago#4
I found one, I think it's "Old Knight Halberd". Durability of 25. :(
GT: babytears247

User Info: jakeDiLLa

jakeDiLLa
3 years ago#5
Old Knight Halberd's durability is 20. It's not any different than a normal Halberd besides +5 damage and a bit better scaling. But it's not worth it since u can' use it too much and it weighs 15 pounds

User Info: GAIRIRETT

GAIRIRETT
3 years ago#6
The coolest weapon in the Twinblade, 2-handed moveset is the most fun I've ever had with a weapon in Dark Souls. My favorite weapon to kill people is the Greatsword.
GT: g a ir ir e t t - (Dragon's Dogma) Level: 50-70 Archer/Assassin/Strider

User Info: RenoAoD

RenoAoD
3 years ago#7
GAIRIRETT posted...
The coolest weapon in the Twinblade, 2-handed moveset is the most fun I've ever had with a weapon in Dark Souls. My favorite weapon to kill people is the Greatsword.

Where'd you get the twinblade?

User Info: GAIRIRETT

GAIRIRETT
3 years ago#8
RenoAoD posted...
GAIRIRETT posted...

The Lost Bastille. There's a room with multiple chests, one of them has the Twinblade.
GT: g a ir ir e t t - (Dragon's Dogma) Level: 50-70 Archer/Assassin/Strider

User Info: Gwiz494

Gwiz494
3 years ago#9
GAIRIRETT posted...
RenoAoD posted...
GAIRIRETT posted...

The Lost Bastille. There's a room with multiple chests, one of them has the Twinblade.

The one with the blacksmith right after the 2nd bonfire?
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...

User Info: RenoAoD

RenoAoD
3 years ago#10
GAIRIRETT posted...
RenoAoD posted...
GAIRIRETT posted...

Damn I'm in Sinner's Rise now and never got it.... I must've missed it
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Favorite Weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived